Longest ride..

The garage was empty as Alac drive through. Viola watched how he did not look back, because it would be exhausting to stop someone who never listens.

She glanced at the crimpled note in her hand.

"If you want to know the beginning, get in the car." 

She clicked on the remote key, hearing a sound of car getting unlocked.

Taehyung wavered his head to the sound, and as he started to walk towards it, Viola suddenly got reminded of his presence.

She followed him.

They found a blue skylark parked just near the end of exit.

"Are we in 90s?" Taehyung questioned.

Before he could have claimed the driver's seat, the car got locked. He averted his gaze to eye Viola, who was holding onto the remote key.

"I'll drive." she stated plainly.

Now, that they were not in a life-death situation, she was reminded of the last event they shared. Somehow, it made her uncomfortable, or maybe a sense of being suffocated.

"Move aside." she stated again.

Taehyung noticed the indifference in her tone, and before he could have coincide with her thoughts, she got inside the car.

"Are we really going through with this?" He asked, wondering why would she trust Jungkook this time?

"you are free to walk away, Taehyung!" She spat back.

Taehyung did not like the way she talked to him, and so he stomped his way to the passenger's seat. His mouth clamped up indicating the bad mood.

He was still unaware of the fact that her mind was somewhere on the scene 2 hours earlier.

He kissed her, inspite of all the warnings Viola show-cased him, he still did that.
In spite of knowing what happened with Alac, he was daring, and unafraid.

That made her angry.

The engine ignited itself, and the car rode off, out from under-ground garage.

Taehyung sat straight, looking out of the window. He stretched his legs, and felt a bit resistance underneathe.

When he bent down, he found a small box, he picked it up.

Viola corner eyed him.

"Don't open it." she said.

Taehyung was already pissed off, so he decided not to listen her. He opened up the box. 

There was another note inside.

He wanted to read it out loud, it was some kind of location.

"Do you know where is-" he tried.

"Shut up." she was sharp.

Taehyung licked his mouth, internally trying to figure out the location mentioned in the note.
It was not as if Viola had a plan in mind, it was better not to ruin his mood.

Viola continued to drive, she just wanted to get as far as possible from here.

Now that they were on the main road, surrounded by other cars, Taehyung felt puzzled. Since, she was just driving straight, blank minded.

She did not turn the GPS,
she did not read the note.

In other words, she did not try anything that will involve either talking to him or looking at him.