What doesn't kill you...

A black jeep stopped in front of H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L's building.

It was the middle of night.

Three people got out of it, two females, one male.

They walked up to the main gate. A black band was present on each wrist. 
The male stepped forward, scanning his band in an identity device.

One by one, each of them planted their band. A green beep blinked consequently.

"Mission succeeded. Congratulations, Agent 6600, agent 6610 and agent 6615"

Nayeon, Namjoon and Viola.

It had been about 3 and a half year since Viola had been training in H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L. 
Today was her 3rd mission.

All of them walked to the hallway, a white clothe in their hand to wipe off the blood from their guns and knives.

The coats were strapped off of their bodies, Namjoon was quick to throw the shirt away, his shoulder was bruised slightly. The crimson fluid dripping down his arm.

"What happened to you?" Nayeon cried, quickly strolling towards him.

"It's nothing." he replied back with a comfort.

She was quick to bring a bandage. 

Viola can notice the shivver in her hand. Nayeon was her senior, and never has she seen her flinch to anything.

She went inside the bathroom, opened the shower, and stood underneath it. Fully clothed.

The dried blood on her shirt started to wipe off, washing off with water into scarlet, down the drain.

She closed her eyes.

A man came to her sight, his knees on the ground. Forehead bleeding profusely.

"Please don't kill me." he pleaded.

Viola shot.
once, twice and thrice.

She opened her eyes, gasping for air, which ended in her throwing up.

And from then, every time she closed her eyes.

Those haunting voices kept echoing along.

A woman, standing on the cliff side, horror on her face
"Give me another chance." her neck was twisted off.

An old man tied up to a chair,
"don't do this.." The grenade blew off into blazing blast.

Viola opened her eyes again.

"I can't do this anymore." her tears started to trail down, as she continued to stare at her drenched reflection. 

"Please don't kill me." another voice echoed. Chanting along, and continued to chant until she punched the mirror.

 Chanting along, and continued to chant until she punched the mirror