The choices we make

10 years ago:

The day Jean rescued Alac and Jisoo from hostel

After that smog in the hostel, Jean took the two siblings and ran away. She did not intend to look back. 

However, being wife of someone so powerful comes with a price. 

Even-though, she kept the two hidden but her traces were found, and eventually, she was caught.

Right now, she was on the ground, her brown hair, a mess, smeared on the small shards of glass that was thrown on the ground by her husband.

"Did you think I won't find you?" Beckhum shouted loudly.

"How dare you.." he was louder than before, this time, throwing off the cigar in his hand.

Jean looked up and then at him with grave, cold eyes.

"I wish I had dared before!!" she yelled and then placed her palm on ground getting splinted by a piece of glass.

She stood up.

"Did you think about our son before leaving like that?" Beckhum walked to her in anger.

Jean just smiled at that.
"He is your weakness, not mine."

Bekhum crusted his mouth tightly, and took the gun out of his pocket, pointing it at her.

Jean looked him dead in the eye, her figure limpy as if she was drunk.

"Kill me quickly." she said, stumbling on her steps.

Her palm grasped the gun in his hand and pressed it to her own chest.

"As you wish." 

"Father." A cry came out loud from behind.

Jungkook was standing there.

Beckhum was quick to put his gun down.

"They have found her, that girl. Viola." Jungkook reported.

" Jungkook reported

Chapter 22: The choices we make.

A dark room.

Chair in the middle.

A woman was sitting on it, her shoulders were hunched, hands tied behind the arms of chair.

Her hair, a mess, head heaved down, mouth gagged.

Only sound audible in this empty room was her heavy breathes.