The fourth one

"Taehyung!... it's really you?" 

Viola was standing in front of him, her mouth which was parted in surprise, curved slightly,

"It is really you." she muttered playfully.

Taehyung tried to move away from her, but stumbled on his stance. Viola's touch from his shoulder faded away, but she did not. 

She was still standing there.

This is not real, he reminded himself. He grasped a mold of mud underneath, trying to focus on other sensations so it can erase the illusion of his mind.

Viola paced forward to help him, "you don't -look so good." her voice was clear as well, Taehyung only extended the distance between them.

The sun had risen completely, he could see the sun hitting her skin, she squinted at it. 

Taehyung gave himself a minute, a whole minute to just keep on staring at her and watch her disappear into thin air.

"You- you are not real?" he stammered.

Viola chuckled, he had heard this before too. Next, he saw her kneeling in front of him, tilting her head, as if he said the most idiotic thing ever.

"You think, I was easy to get rid off?" she cocked her eyebrows playfully, before extending her palm towards him, asking him to stand up and shake the mud off of his clothes.

Taehyung thought that, what he felt right now, could be something that he wants to feel, he thought he had lost his mind, he is some sort of a maniac now.

And so, he attempted to be one.

He grasped a hand full of mud, and threw it right at her face.

Viola was taken aback at his attempt. She ended up falling on her hip.

"Are you stupid?" she coughed out.

Taehyung's eyes descended into realization.

"What-s with- " she couldn't complete, because Taehyung almost threw himself on her.

This was too real to be a delusion, he believed. 

His arms were strongly coiled around her figure, pulling her to the closest proximity, in order to assure each cell in his body that she was here, she was real, and he was right.

He could feel her heart beating right next to his chest, smell her hair, and sense her warm breathes on his neck.

She was there. She is here.

"This is real." he muttered to himself.

Viola furrowed her brow, hesitant for a span of second. Nevertheless, her hands embraced his body. She felt tears on the back of her neck, and this only caused her frown to breach further. She did not know what was going on, and so the only thing she could do was hold him tightly, and run her fingers through his hair,

Taehyung pulled back, once again, staring at her face for a while. Both of his palms cupped her cheeks. He chuckled lightly.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to find you."

Viola could visibly see the the traces of tears on his face, her eyes sunk down. Taehyung leaned his forehead close to hers, closing his eyes momentarily, a nudgy smile stayed on his face.

"-I am sorry." she whispered, her gaze scanning him closely. "So-so sorry.."

He kept on holding her for more than just a minute, and she let him be. 

How could a dream be so vivid, Taehyung thought to himself.

Viola, who had detected these blazes in his mind, brought her face closer to his. She kissed him, letting her mouth convey the amount of comfort he seek. She touched his face, tracing her fingers through his back, down his shoulder and then resting them above his chest.