Chapter 28: Previous Injuries

I woke up the next morning to bath and get ready for work. Before leaving rubbed on my t shirt and the stitches finally came out for real this time. As Mike continues to run starts feeling a little dizzy so he went under the pier. They waited until he felt better to sprinted down the beach again.

Within minutes I am downstairs making a pot of coffee for the house and my hot chocolate. Roger came in through the back door grabbed a water bottle then head upstairs for a shower. The team and George all greeted each other and me. As of mom who is already cooking at our stove. Mike returned greeting us all at the same time while giving me a hug from behind and kissing my forehead.

Our big sister is the last one to join the party. She is standing in front of me feeling her pressing against me doesn't go well at the moment holding onto one of Roger's belt loops. Both of our siblings share a few kisses with each other. He notices that my breathing is out of whack again started stroking my hair in an attempt to calm me down and rocking to relief the pain. My body slowly wiggles out from between them.

Hold on a second baby pulling away from her. "Please can one of you go check on her?" he stated as his eyes turned that darker shade of blue. Jakes is on his way upstairs. I heard his footsteps coming towards our bedroom. Ninja come on tell me please, he begged. Turning the door knob he opened it to see me sitting on the bed in Roger's shirt. I am not physic or your twin. "What's going on with you?" Jakes asked. My stitches came out this morning during bathing. The only ones that know about that are you, Mike, and I.

Meanwhile back in the kitchen our table it now set. Roger is back to working out with our sister. Within minutes Jakes and I are back in the kitchen area. Just so I can have more fun in that moment give him a hug wrapping my arms around his waist. I put our place settings on the island.

Breakfast is served promptly at 8:00 am. Everyone dishes out their food. The team and George sit between the table and our island. Both Roger and I are sitting on our couch using the coffee table for our food. We ate like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in the sink.

Moments after that we grabbed our stuff while mentioning our goodbyes to each other. The driveway and house is now empty again. George drove straight toward our mission that morning. Both of us got out of his car closing the doors so he could lock it. I took lead as George followed behind me.

The others were quite busy on their own except for Nat is with Pumpkin Pie. Meanwhile back to our mission that day in an abandon school building that looks like it has been turned into a pill mill for a drug lord. Years before those kids were running up and down those hallways learning from teachers every day. It broke my heart to see this happening in one of our school. George and the team would agree with me. All of us need to get this place out of business.

Both of us headed towards Graceland again with heavy hearts. Minutes after that we pulled into our empty driveway that evening. I opened the door for us to go inside our house. You know where everything is helping yourself George. My body guard just turned on the t v.

Within minutes I am upstairs in our room changing. I returned downstairs in home clothes. The team arrives home from work greeting us "Good Afternoon." Roger came over to me for a kiss. He settled down on our couch.