Chapter 35: Laundry Day

Mike woke up the next morning to get ready for his morning run. As the house started to follow his cue. The coffee pot is brewing coffee on the counter and my hot chocolate is on the island. Mom started cooking breakfast. George arrives at the house. My bodyguard greeted our house. As for Roger he came back from his run all sweaty to grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Where's your little sister. She hasn't come into the kitchen yet?" they asked. I left her sleeping before going running this morning, my twin answered. Since you're going back to your room now take this for her. Meanwhile back upstairs I attempted to get up but my body rebelled and I fell on the bed. Eventually I gave up and fell asleep again. Roger entered the room for a shower and placed my hot chocolate by the bed.

Mimi, you're running late please wake up. The team in worried about you, Mike told me. Our brother knelt down in front of me to let me get on his back while holding his travel mug. We arrived to our bedroom. I picked out an outfit for me to wear. Roger turned on the water while I undressed. He stays in the bathroom with me. I got dressed and had my hot chocolate.

Soon after that we are finally downstairs in our kitchen. "Good Morning Guys," the team greeted. "Morning family, we replied back as Mike got his coffee. Roo approached me very slowly. I am sorry Cuddly attempting to touch me. Don't think about touching me right now. Let me say something to you, I exploded.

Our family looked at us with questioning eyes. In his head please don't be another lecture. Thank you for the soreness and uncomfortable night. I guessing that you didn't watch Barney when you were you was a kid. All you had to do if you wanted the couch was ask. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. Roger came in front of me in order to shield me from what he thought would happen. Can you butt out of this Levi now because you are what caused this fight?

My twin begun to get into it with Roo now. Pit bull calm down, I begged him. I held his belt making sure that he wouldn't do anything dumb. We took him outside the back door together. Behave if you want your treat later, Pumpkin Pie told him. The three of us head back into the house that morning.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team in their assigned seats. Mike and I sat by the windows together. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in the sink.

Later on we grabbed our stuff to mention goodbyes to each other. The team splits up to head in the directions of their missions that morning. As of Daddy runs some errands and returned back home to start washing. Meanwhile George and I are trying to catch some leads. He notices that I am fidgeting a lot more than usual. When we are done I will take you to my doctor to get you checked out.

George pulls into the parking lot at his doctor's office. We walked inside the building. I filled out the papers to give it to the medical assistant sitting at the desk. Meanwhile back at Graceland as the laundry is almost sorted Daddy runs to our room for the dress shirt. They called my name so both of us walked through the door to an exam room. Within minutes the doctor appeared greeting.

"What is the reason for your visit today?" he stated. I have a bruise on my mid back that is hurting me, I answered him. Let's check it out right now. Okay Tia he looked at me surprised and mentioned wow.

You can trust him Tia, my bodyguard told me. The exam started not to long after the reassurance. I tensed at his touch because he's not Roger. George came over took my hand and sat next to me. There's a lot of damage there it's not just the bruise. Exactly what did she hit again? I hit the coffee table in our family room.

Both of us mentioned our goodbyes to him and paid at the front desk. Graceland bound one again which makes me happy. Later on we pulled up in our driveway to park the car. I opened the door for us to go in the house. My bodyguard closes it behind us after he walks in.

The guys stay in our family room talking on our couch. I have some bad news for you Briggs. "What is it George?" he asked. Angel has damage due to the push that Johnny gave her yesterday. "How do you know that George?" he stated. I took her to the doctor after our mission," George replied.

Our family arrived home from work. Everyone greeted each other in the family room. I went upstairs to take a quick bath and change. Minutes after that I am finally back downstairs. The team greeted me both with hugs and kisses. Dirty looks and silent treatment are aimed at Roo. He exchanges greetings with us to leave.

Lunch is promptly at 12:00 pm. everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the table. Jakes came over to sit with me by the window. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in the sink.