Chapter 83: Back to School Shopping

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my twin's room. Mikey woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later he starts sprinting down the beach. Our dog joins him waiting for his pet. They enjoyed this time together.

Our house is alive and noisy. I took a quick bath to get ready for the day ahead of me. Pumpkin Pie is the first one in our kitchen. She brews a pot of coffee for them to drink, mixes my hot chocolate, and put it into my tumbler. I took out the glasses and mugs for my family.

Mom starts cooking breakfast at our stove with her mug on the counter. The team sets our kitchen table together. I took out our place settings to put them on the island. Our doorbell rang within minutes to alert us that someone is at the door. Fiona, Mel, and the guys entered through two different doors.

As for Roger took a water bottle from our fridge then heads upstairs to is room. Meanwhile downstairs in our kitchen I gave Fiona all the clothes sizes. Abby joins us a few minutes after that for the morning. When Roger gets back he greets everyone while giving us our kisses in their respected areas.

Within minutes breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dishes out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats between the island and our table. Abby joins us on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. Later we head out the front door to lock it. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Our driveway and house are now left vacant. Fiona and the girls drove to the mall. Most of the team head to their missions.

George and I went to the bureau. He parks his car in  the  parking lot. Both of us head to his office.  Good morning Juan,†we greeted in unison. Morning guys,Juan replied to us. These are some batteries for Mel's hearing aids die while she's here with you.

When school is finished how will she get ?"George asked.

The bureau will send a car for her, he replied.

One small problem with that the school won't let them take her because they aren't on the list. I will call them to sort it out. Graceland is prepping for her for school in the morning.

Over at the mall our girls are having a lot of fun together. As for Mel is getting a little nervous right now. Both our Mom and sister pick up on this. Mel, we know that you're scared. We are sure that Tia will switch around her schedule to be there with you. First days at new schools are always like that, Mom told her.

Both of us exchanged our goodbyes with him.

Please tell Mel that she will be fine tomorrow, he told us.

Okay Juan, we will do that for you.

George and I left the bureau. Meanwhile with Juan on the phone calling the school. The line took a long ring.

Phone call

Juan: Hey Principal

Principal: Hey Juan

Juan: How are you?

Principal: good and you

Juan: fine thanks

Principal: How may I help you?

Juan: I am adding someone to Melody Sanchez's contact card