Chapter 71: Mission part 3

Mom starts to cook dinner at our stove. The team sets our kitchen tables together. As for Daddy got the tray ready for us. Our family is just hanging around the kitchen. Meanwhile upstairs with my older siblings working on a case together. I am still sleeping on his bed. The kitchen are smelling really good right now.

Our food is delivered to his room. Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone else dished out their food to eat. As for Fiona's guys they ordered their food. The team sat down in their assigned seats. We ate together like one big happy family. The guys left their dishes on the table with payment. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

My big sister with into our kitchen. The group splits into it's boys v s girls groups. All my sisters cleared off the tables and wiped down the surfaces. Roo unpacked the dishwasher. As for mom she washes the dishes to refill it . The guys are getting ready our cooler with drinks and ice.

Please take this upstairs for Mike and Tia. Okay they say thank you for them. Everything is put back in it's regular places. The kitchen lights are turned off. As for the team they head down to the beach. Minutes after that bonfire time officially starts now.

Drinks are passed around  thee circle. Meanwhile upstairs Pumpkin Pie hands us our drinks. They worked for a little bit longer on the case. Back at the bonfire story time is in full swing. The stars shone brightly over their heads as the fire crackled at their feet.

Once all the case files are closed and put aside that night. I changed into my jammies. Within seconds both of my older siblings included me in their next activity. Pumpkin Pie brought her Shirley Temple DVD to share with me. The last time I brought this up your brother laughed at me. I am not going to do that to you. "Roger you have to be nicer to her," I told him.

The team came in dragging the cooler with them. As the older members put their bottles in the sink. Nat threw away her juice box in the bin. Later on they head upstairs to get ready for bed.

Our family returns to the family room to sit down on the couch together. Daddy turns on the tv set. All of them sat down to watch t v. Meanwhile the movie credits rolled on his computer. We talked to each other a while on his bed.

As for my big sister she stays in his bedroom. Roger gets my Pedro to bring him for me. My twin came back with Pedro. " Thank You Roger," I told him. " You're welcome Mimi," he answered. Both of them switched places in our house.

My big sister heads into our kitchen. The team asked her a few questions. Pumpkin Pie adds their bottles to our sink and throws away my juice box in the bin. We are just playing the guitar together. I enjoyed this this time with them.

Within minutes I am just very happy. Roger gets up to change and brush his teeth. Meanwhile downstairs in our family room with the team still watching t v shows. Pumpkin Pie did the same thing. " Do you want me to sleep here tonight," she asked. " No, I would be okay and if you stay here you will be uncomfortable," I replied to her. That's so nice of you Joey. You should learn from your twin sister Rock star.

Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads upstairs to tell us goodnights. Within minutes they went directly to their separate bedrooms. Pumpkin Pie stay a little longer then everyone else before leaving his room.

Roger picks another book for us to read. I just lay there and enjoy it. Minutes after that I took it from him. Both of us switched the book so it's in my hand. Later on I put the book down on his bed. We mentioned our goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us in dreamland that night.