Chapter 17: Introducing Them To Cuban Food

I woke up the next morning at 2:15 am move his hand to eat the snack and take the pills with the water. As my head hits the pillow again Mikey carefully reaches to pull me closer to him with Pedro in my arms.  Minutes after that I am sleeping again wrapped in his arms. Our family is getting up to start the day.

Roger felt when I left his side that morning. I went into his bathroom to use it. When I am finish walked towards the door. “Are you sure that you want to go downstairs in my shirt?” he asks sleepily while kissing me.  Of course we kept this a secret for a while. Please let me enjoying rocking this shirt like I am Pumpkin Pie, I told him. Mike pointed out your interrogation is awaiting you in our kitchen.

The person that both the bureau and the team trust with my life who is George just arrived at Graceland. He joins my family drinking coffee. A few minutes after that I entered our kitchen to greet the team and George. Our parents were already making breakfast for us to eat. Later on Roger appears fully dressed pours his coffee and greets everyone.

Breakfast is served promptly at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food that morning to eat. We sat down on the couch together. As for George and the other members of the team took their assigned seats. “How long have been wearing his shirt?” Nat and Roobear  interrogated in unison. Since we got home from the hospital, I answered them.

All my t shirts feel too tight on me. Tank tops are somewhat soft but need washing. His dress shirt is the most comfortable and I only wear it to go to sleep. Mike agrees with me as he puts his hand on my knee. We ate together like one big happy family. After eat we put all our dirty dishes in our kitchen.

The rest of the team grabs their stuff to head out the door for work while saying goodbye to us. I ran upstairs to take and get ready. On my way down stopped by Mike’s room to put the shirt back under my pillow.  Mom exited the house at the same thing with us.  We were off in the direction of my mission. As for mom she went to the store.

 George and I were chasing down some gang leader around L A that had major wrap list of crimes. I arrested him after George did the heavy work for me. Everyone else was dealing with their solo missions. Mom picked up what I needed in the store then went home to clean.  Within minutes everything else is in its place.

My tank tops are finally crisp like a summer breeze folded on our bed. The three of us pulled into the police station parking lot. Our criminal was booked and his interrogation begins that afternoon. I am the on doing all the questioning as George is on the other side of the glass. During this process I ask questions that I could I can think of to make him confess to the crimes he   had committed.

When we were finished at the police that evening head back to Graceland. Soon after that my cell phone buzzes in the cup holder for an incoming text message flashes on the screen.

Text

Mike:  Hey Mimi

Me: Hey Roger

Mike: How are you?