Chapter 40: Snowbird

My hand reaches between us for the I phone screen on the bed which read 2:15 am in  the morning. I pulled the covers higher on my body. The pain is really intense right now. Levi wake up please, I whined poking him repeatedly in the side. All of his snores got louder and started to ringing in my ears.

Victory won finally he pulls me closer to him slowly. A few seconds after that sleepy footsteps are heard in the hallway. Soon a person's body is leaning his doorframe. Pumpkin Pie, I know you're there, I told her. Yeah it's me just coming to check on My only Joey, she replied to me.

It didn't take her long to cross over to the bed. Pumpkin Pie joins us wrapping her arms around his waist and kissed him. She cuddled with him from behind. As for my twin he starts to hum a song to calm me down in front of him as tears start to stream down my face.

Roger found his phone to turn off the alarm. He is just now realizing that Pumpkin Pie is on the other side of him. Don't go, I begged him pulling his arm around me again. "How long were you in her Baby?" he asked. Since Joey started whining a few minutes ago, my big sister answered.

Within minutes the rest of the team up and in the kitchen. Coffee is brewing in the pot now. All the mugs were on the island. Soon my hot chocolate is made and put in the travel cup. Pumpkin Pie is on the way back upstairs with both drinks. She puts the coffee on his night table and hot chocolate on mine. We thanked her very sleepily. Your welcome you guys, she mentioned giving me a kiss. Honey drink up the coffee is hot now. Removing his arm from around my neck slowly. He sat up in bed with the mug in his hand and in no time it was finished and laid back down in the same position.

Mom starts cooking breakfast at our stove. Everyone else is still waiting for him. No morning run or no twins. Both of them had a rough night. I went in there to check on her. The team sets our table. Pumpkin Pie left our place settings on the island.

"Good Morning Rookie," he greeted me. Morning Roger," I replied to him. Seconds after that he took his shower in the bathroom. During his I am enjoying my hot chocolate sitting up in bed. When he finished dressing came back into the room. Mimi please wait for me to come over to you. I slowly get off the bed.

We head towards our bedroom together. I went into our bathroom for my bath. Roger is just in there for supervision purposes only. Moments after that I am fully dressed that morning. He steps out for a few minutes to get his sunglasses. The pair of us are heading downstairs soon into our kitchen.

I have my travel mug and his coffee mug to put in the sink. Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the table. Mike and I say by the window. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Seconds after that we grabbed our stuff mentioning goodbyes to each other. "What other things are you guys doing today?" Nat asked. "I am taking her to see Hank, my twin replied to them." All of us head towards the door to get into the cars and trucks. Everyone goes off in the directions of their missions.

Mike is cultivating a CI for the first few hours of the day. I am supposed to be learning how to do that right now. Both of us are enjoying the drive with our hair blowing in the wind. "Since we are already outside do you want anything Mimi?" he asked. "Yeah I just want some Hectors, I replied to him.

Both of us stopped to pick up some tacos on the way back home. Graceland bound still that mid morning. Later on we pulled into the driveway to park the truck. Mike opened the house for us to go inside. Seconds after that I closed our front door in order to put the food on our island.