Chapter 26: Karaoke With Pumpkin Pie

As the sun rose through our window including ocean breeze and the smell of salt water. I woke up to take a quick bath while singing the shower because bathroom has the best acoustic levels. Mike returns from his run. Both of us are already downstairs in the kitchen. He greets us "Good Morning sisters while grabbing something to drink. Within minutes he is striped and finds Pumpkin Pie in the bathroom waiting for him.

Our coffee pot is filled with coffee and brewing. I poured something for myself to drink then answered the door. George walks in greeting me follows behind me into the kitchen. Meanwhile back upstairs with Pikey who are now finished in the bathroom that morning. She gets dressed in her room. Both of them meet in the hallway in order to go downstairs together.

Mom starts cooking breakfast on the stove. A few minutes after that the table is set and our place settings are on the island. George arrives to greet everyone with Good Morning. Everyone else has their coffee. Our meal is almost ready to eat.

Breakfast is served promptly at 8:00 am. The team and George are split but sitting in their assigned seats. As of Mikey and I were cozy on the couch using our coffee table for our food. We ate like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Within seconds after that we grabbed our things while mentioning goodbyes to each other. My family and I leave the house for work. Everyone went in their different directions. George is talking to me and keeping his eye on the road. Both of us got to the mission site safely.

Our mission took us searching for leads on some criminal. Fun times kept coming with the pile of paper work we had to sort through; Paper work took a good portion of the day about three hours. This isn't so relaxing at all it still has to get done.

Moments after that we are heading back to Graceland. He pulls up in the driveway so we could get out of the car. Both of us head to the front door. I opened it so we could go in. There are cupcakes in the fridge and you can also take a drink.

I went upstairs to bath and change. The team came home from work. All of them greeted each other with hugs and kisses. Later on I returned into our family room to see my family home. We exchanged our greeting with each other.

"George, why are you eating a cupcake?" Mike stated. Angel offered me before she went upstairs, he replied. Joey doesn't just give her cupcakes to anyone, Pumpkin Pie told him. My body guard mentioned his goodbyes to us and left home.

Lunch time came around at 12:00 pm. everyone else sat down at the table dishing out their food to eat. The team was in their assigned seats. Mike and I were on the couch using the coffee for our food. We ate like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Joey, since you're into singing. "What do you think about having a karaoke night?" she asked. I would like that Pumpkin Pie. You were a DJ right at some point, I answered. Of course I was for one of my missions. The rest of them can sing right. I looked at the remaining faces in our family.

We followed Pumpkin Pie upstairs to look for the karaoke machine and microphones. Pumpkin Pie told us the story about how she and Mike first met each other. I like karaoke since that day and even more my Rock Star, our big sister told us. Later on the three of us head our downstairs again with the stuff in our hands. Of course Roger met us at the bottom of the stairs waiting for a kiss from Pumpkin Pie.

Mom started cooking dinner in our kitchen that night.  The team sets our table together. As for Roger and I put out our stuff on the island. Our dad takes a quick taste of whatever in the pot. Soon after that our meal is ready to be placed on the table.

Dinner is served promptly at 6:00 pm. everyone starts dishing out their food to eat. The team took their assigned seats at our table. Mike and I sat on the couch using the coffee table for our food. We ate like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Our family decided to split to get everything done. Mom washes the dishes and cleans the kitchen the guys put our drinks on the coffee table. Nat, Pumpkin Pie, and I are setting up the karaoke machine. Before we had all of the fun that night. I changed into my jammies.

All of us missed our usual hang out around the bonfire under the starts. Karaoke time has finally started with a duet by Pikey. Every so often we took breaks for a quick drink then got back to the fun. The rest of our house is pretty out of tune when it comes to singing even Pumpkin Pie. It was a good change of pace for that night.

Mike and I probably enjoyed it the most because were the only ones in tune. I sang so many different songs until sleep begun to take over and I went into the kitchen to throw away my juice box. Everyone mentioned their goodnight to each other standing in our family room.  Mike pressed a kiss against my forehead. Soon after that I made my way to our bathroom in order to brush my teeth and head to bed.

The team stays up to do a few more songs. Later on everything is finished and Mike is left downstairs alone watching t v. Our family went upstairs to get ready for bed. Seconds after that he is making his way upstairs to his room. Pumpkin Pie is sitting on the bed in her jammies. Everyone soon meet up with me in dreamland.