Chapter 76: New OP

The sun peeks from behind the clouds in order to stream into my twin's room. Roger woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. Minutes after that he did a quick check on me. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on he is finally on the beach. Our dog BD is next to him waiting for his pet. They enjoyed this time together.

As the house is now up and noisy. I took a quick bath to get ready for work then make up my side of the bed. Roo brews the coffee for them to drink and mixs my hot chocolate. We greeted each other with kisses. Moments after that I took out the glasses, mugs, and tumbler. He pours it out to hand it to me.

Mom starts cooking breakfast at our stove with her mug on the counter. The team sets our kitchen table together. I took out our place settings on our island. Soon after that our doorbell rings. Fiona, Mel, and the guys came in through two different doors. As for Roger grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

Within minutes he went upstairs to take a shower. The others stayed in the kitchen talking. My God daughter and Nat got their juice. Roger came into our kitchen. He greeted everyone while giving us our kisses in their respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats. Mike and I are sitting down over by the living room windows. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on we head outside the front door. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Our driveway and house is now left vacant. Fiona and that bunch did something fun. Meanwhile with the rest of us going to our missions or the Bureau.

George and I were looking through surveillance videos for mom. As for Mikey he went to see Juan. They greeted each other before he sits down at the desk, Mike you're next mission is in New Mexico for a few days. Yeah I know that Mimi's will not like it. Of course she'll give them trouble because she is not used to you here.

We will figure out ways to make it work. Ralph has nothing for her to do. Your sister is always welcome here and we will find something for her. He stays there for a little while longer talking to Juan. Both of them say goodbyes to each other.

Later on we are Graceland bound once again. George parks his car in our driveway. He opens the car door to get me out. A few minutes after that I opened our front door. George closes the door behind us.

We put down our stuff the couch then split up. George went into our kitchen to get drinks and snack. I found something to watch from the box. My body joins me on the couch. The pair of us kicked off our shoes to and are now relaxing.

I went upstairs to take quick bath in our room to change. The team came home from work and are hanging out.

Everyone else greeted each other in our family room. Later on I am now in the room again. Fiona, Mel, and George mentioned their goodbyes to us.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats. Mike and I are sitting on the couch busing coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team had their own stuff to do now. I am typing up something on the computer. As for my twin he is creating his cover. Hospital Teddy is keeping me computer. Only if that bear knew how to talk it would tell me what happened in his hospital room.

I put back our laptop on the desk. Within seconds I am in my twin's room.

Both of us ran over his new cover.

"Thanks Mimi," he told me. I replied " you're welcome Roger." Juan says Hi and sent a kiss for you.

Mom starts cooking dinner at our stove. The team sets our kitchen table together. As for Roger and I took out our place settings to put them on the island. We hang out around the kitchen. The kitchens are smelling good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats. Roger and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team broke up into their usual boys v s girls groups that night. My sisters cleared the tables. Roo wiped down the surfaces. As for mom unpacked the dishwasher. I washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Roger took out the trash. Later he came inside to wash his hands. Our dad and Jakes got the cooler ready with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later we are heading out the back door to the beach. Bonfire time starts that night. We are settled down in our seats. Drinks are passed around the circle. The stars shone brightly over our heads as the fire crackled in front of us.

Story time finally begins that night. A long break is taken to get refills. Jokes are also told during this time. Our laughs could be heard from both sides of the beach. We enjoyed this time together as a family.

I went back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival there put my empty bottle in our sink. Minutes after that I went to our room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Roger came inside to follow my cue. We switched room in the house.

Mike returned from his bath with the book in his hand to sit down on the chaise with me. He started of the night reading to me. Soon after that I we switched his book. I read a few chapters to him. There is one more passing of the book back to my twin brother.

Our family came in dragging the cooler with them. The older members add their bottles to our sink. Nat throws away her juice box in the bin. As for the team went upstairs to get ready for bed. The pair of us took a short break to unpack the cooler and dump the ice.

Both of us looked at the waves crashing together. Later the team returns to join us. Jakes picked out something to watch on t v. We talked on our chaise. Our family enjoyed this time together. My twin puts his book down the table.

Soon after that we stretched our legs. Everyone stood up in our family room to mention goodnights to each other. Mike gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team kisses me on the cheeks. I went upstairs to our room to get in bed with my Pedro.

As for Roger went over to the couch to spend time with our sister and the team. My counting sunglasses is finished for that evening. Everyone else watched a few more shows. Our t v sets and family rooms lights are turned off. The team heads to their separate rooms. Nat walks into our room to join her dolphin.

Our sister changed then went into her boyfriends' room. She got into position cuddling him. Minutes after that he pulls her closer. Pumpkin Pie gives him a kiss on the cheek. He took a quick breath. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.