Chapter 1: First Day On The Job

I woke up that morning to get ready for work.  When I was done eating breakfast wash the dishes to head out.   Before I did anything else stopped by the Bureau to check in and found out that they had transpired me to the LA branch. I headed directly towards the airport after that meeting.

 Graceland agents who will soon become my new family they were cleaning to get ready for my arrival.  Briggs told everyone that there's a new agent coming today from Miami.  I need someone to go pick her up at the airport. Mike you're up at the three point line this time. Okay, what's all of her travel information?" He asked.  The baggage claim is pretty much the same one that Johnny met you at when you arrived here.  Tia Diaz is her name. She has brown eyes, brown hair, wears glasses, and is 5'6 and a half. By the way I forgot to mention that she really looks up to you.

My plane just landed at LAX airport in LA.  It is almost empty now. The airport is really full that day.  Everyone goes through both Customs and Immigration.   I walked out to the baggage claim to get my stuff.  There was a handsome blonde with blue eyes standing there waiting for me. Mike, I ran to him for a hug. Please let me take your bags he asked me nicely. I handed them over to him as we were walked out of the door.  You must be the new that they sent from Miami. Both of us talked on the way out to the trunk.  Well, I heard that you look up to me, Rookie.  Yeah they talked always talked about in my school. I am Tia Diaz. Which would make me Michael Warren but in the house no one really calls me that it's either Levi or Mike.  On the way home he explains to how he got the name Levi. Later on we arrive home from the airport that afternoon.  He gave me the 411 on how the house became Graceland. Both of us walked in with bags. Soon after that the other agents were all in the kitchen.  They introduced themselves to me one by one. Mike was finally happy that he wasn't the youngest anyone. I am the reigning baby of the house. Everyone is wrapped around my finger.

Anyone up for some Hectors' right now, Charlie asked.  Okay, we answered her in unison.  I am tired woke up really early this morning. "Where am I supposed to put my stuff?" I exclaimed.  Lauren recently got kicked out.  You could have her old bedroom, Mike told me.  She went mental after I killed her boyfriend Donnie. I walked into my new room then took a bath and got settled. "Who is this Hector?"  He has the best tacos in California.  Later on Charlie walks through the door with a bag full of tacos in her hand. We entered the kitchen to eat them in the little breakfast nook.

I excused myself from the table to throw away my trash.  Paige wasn't far behind me. "What is that on the fridge?" I asked her.  Our chore wheel it tells us what house work we have to do, she replied to me.

Upon lunch time finishing went upstairs to my room to make it feel a little more like home. I am unpacking my bags, took my gun out rested that on the bed, put a picture of the Heat on my night table, and a pair of Pointe shoes on the floor. Mike joins me in my room a few minutes after with my back turned to him. "Do you have a hammer and some nails?" I asked. Be right back with those for you Rookie, he replied. We hung my old Pointe shoes on the wall. I did ballet for a number of years when I was little and along the way became interested in criminal justice when I got older. "Johnny Cakes", I yelled throughout the house.  Yes Tia, he answered walking into my room. I want to maintain some sort of professionalism between us as coworkers and housemates. This means neither of you have thoughts of getting laid with me because I only see you as my big brothers. Aw!!!! Our fellow agents chorused from the hallway outside my door. Our conversation was sealed with a bear hug and kisses on each cheek. We eventually untangled from each other.

 Later on all of us headed back into the kitchen for dinner which was at six that night. Dinner tasted so good and it was cooked by Charlie. After eating dinner together cleaned up our entire kitchen that night. The guys gathered some beers and a juice box for me. Everyone went outside to sit around the bonfire on the beach talking and drinking. I opened my juice box to join them drinking. Jet lag cheeped up on me real fast. These made me rest my head on Mike's shoulder and fell asleep to the crackling fire in front of us. Let me take her upstairs to bed. I woke up to change and brush my teeth. He waited sitting on my bed to tuck me in that night before leaving gave me a kiss. Meanwhile on the beach as I am now officially became the house bet to see who can make me drink any alcohol first. Seconds after Mike returns to finish drinking his beer. Before the remaining members of our group go to bed stop by to say goodnight to me.