Chapter 64: Bureau

Our dad snuck downstairs fumbling  with his cell phone flashlight. He stops in his track when he sees me in my twins favorite spot. I am sleeping very peacefully. Soon after that he gave up on the drink and wnet back to his room.  He took one last look  at me snapping a picture.

The sun peeked  from behind a cloud as the sun rose and all that good beach breeze entered his room.  Roger woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. A few minutes after that he gave me a forehead kiss. He went out our back door to stretch then begin his run. BD joins him on the beach. They joined this time together.

I woke up to fold the throw on our couch. Soon after that Iwent upstairs to get  our stuff from  my twin's room. I entered our room in order to put it down and get ready for work.  Our house is now alive and noisy. Daddy showed mom the picture from earlier.

"Doesn't she have a twin sized bed to do that in ?'' She asked.

"  Yes she does and also she isn't an oxy addict either," dad replied.

Our daughter is adorable just like her brother when she is sleeping. Coffee is brewing in the  pot. The mugs, glasses, and tumbler are on the island. My hot chocolate is ready in the tumbler. All agents are in there soon together.

Mom is at our stove cooking breakfast with her mug next to her. The team sets our kitchen table together. I took out our place settings to put them  on the island. Our doorbell rings that morning. Fiona, Mel, and the guys came through two different doors. They stayed in the kitchen with us. As for Roger he took a water bottle from our fridge then went upstairs. He took a shower and get dressed. Later on  he gave us our kisses in their respected places.

I took a sip of coffee from his mug. The surprised everyone else in our kitchen. As for Roo he was the first one  to speak." Cuddly your never drink any coffee," he took me. My twin answered it was a late night for her last night. 

                  Flashbacks  are cued

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down between our table, island, and couch. As for Roger and I sit over by the living room windows. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes  in our sinks.

The team  grabbed their stuff  while mentioning our goodbyes to each other. Seconds later we head out the front door. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Once again Jesse leavs their rental cat at home. Fiona drove them  to the headquarters to meet Juan.  We went straight to our separate missions.

George drove us to our mission  site. I slept all the way there at least  until we got out of his car. You look well rested with the extra hours of sleep. Okay let's get to work right now. Both of us start on the mission.

Meanwile over at the bureau where Fiona took the guys. All of them walked into the buliding togeter. Seconds after that they head straight to Juan's office. Everyone greeted each other with hugs and kisses. The meeting begins right now.

Fiona and Mel hang out with his assisant. You are Jesse, Mike #2 , and Bill right guys. Of course we are," the three of them answered in unison. I am Juan and her twin  brother is my agent. As for Tia she is just the bonus that I couldn't turn away.

We love it here in California. "How is it back home in Miami?" He asked. " Miami weather is pretty much a  lot like this with a lot of hurricanes during summer  until late fall,"Jesse replied to him.  Okay I am also Ralph's counterpart here with Tia. As for our weather here is hot during summer, cold during winter  in most parts of the state, brushfires, and a lot of earthquakes.

Our first time trip on an airplane is worth it. We already had this breifing with Fiona over the phone. As for eating places here àthe coolest. I am always working  so I don't really have time  to try anything other then homecooked food. Every  once in a while  I am  over at Graceland  chilling out with them.