Chapter 53: Beach Day

PS:

This picture isn't Johnny's full bedroom.  Of course that's Mama Bear.

Mike woke up as the sun peeked out from the clouds to get ready for his usual morning run. He is downstairs and out the back door going to warm up. Soon after that my twin brother is running down the beach. BD is in tow within minutes as the air blows his ears. They always enjoy this time with each other before the day starts for him.

Back at the house as it's now bustling with life. I took my bath to get ready for work. Our family follows slowly after making their beds. Pumpkin Pie arrives to our kitchen first. All the mugs, glasses, and my tumbler. Coffee is brewing the pot on the counter. My hot chocolate is poured in my favorite tumbler.

Mom starts cooking breakfast at our stove while drinking her coffee. The team set our table together. I put our place settings on the island. George, Mike, and the girls entered through two different doors. My body guard and the girls greeted everyone. Roger grabs a water bottle from our fridge then heads upstairs for his shower. Later on he returns to greet everyone else. He gave us our kisses in the respected places on our bodies.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat between our island and the table. Mike and I sat over by the living room window. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Moments after that we mentioned goodbyes to each other while grabbing our stuff. We head out the front door to both the cars and trucks. Both the driveway and our house are almost vacant. As for the rest of us head to our straight to our missions. Fiona and Mel went straight to the beach.

They are met by Abby and our dog BD. All the girls greeted each other with hugs and kisses. Each of them head straight into the water together for a dip. As for Mel she stayed on the shore with BD. She pets his soft fur. BD enjoyed that very much.

Meanwhile with George and I working hard on the same case that we've been doing for weeks together. George went through both sets of our notes. I am on the phone making some calls. Angel let's take a quick break for a walk. "Okay that sounds good to me, I replied to him."

Soon after that we returned from our walk. He has a coffee in his hand. A smoothie cup is in mine. The pair of us sat down to start working again. Of course this takes a few more hours. I start falling asleep on myself.

We walked to his car in the parking lot. George and I got into his car that afternoon. The pair of us is Graceland bound together. Later on he parks in our driveway. George opens my car door for me. A few seconds later I opened our front door. My body guard closed the door behind us.

Both of us split up to conquer. George went into our kitchen to get some drinks and snacks. I turned on our t v set. My body guard sat down next to me. Our shoes are off and we are relaxing now.

I went upstairs to take a quick bath to change. The girls came through our back door. Fiona went into Roo's bathroom for her shower. Our family came home from work. Everyone else greeted each other in our family room. Fiona and I join them together. As for George and the girls went in the direction of his place.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone else dished out their food to eat. The team sat down at our table in their assigned seats. Mike and I are sitting down over by the window in our living room. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Roo's bedroom bound for me right now. I entered it to head for his bed. "What are you doing here Cuddly?" he stated. " Since everyone in this house knows that you've been a jelly belly bean. I came to spend some time with you," I replied. You seem to have a thing with food related nicknames so does Levi. As for my CI she's been giving you those Abby looks a lot. The Paige look you mean like the ones Mike gives her.

While we were working today they went to the beach. She was in here using your bathroom to change when they came home. I took in my brother's body language. " Mike told me that she made advances on him the other day," he told me. " Of course I knew about that Roo. My twin didn't have to tell me," I replied.

Our mom is cooking dinner at our stove. The team is setting our table together. I put out our place settings on the island. As for Mike he pulls me aside to ask if I want to sit on couch tonight instead of in the living room. I'll try just for tonight Mike," I answered him. Our kitchen is smelling so good right now. The meal is in its final minutes on the stove.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the table. Mike and I returned to the usual spot on our couch using the coffee table for the food. Most of the team looked up from their plates very shocked. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team splits up into our regular girl's v s boys groups. I cleared the table and wiped the counters with my sisters. Roo unpacks the dishwasher that night. As for Mom she refilled it with the wet ones. "You got her to sit on the couch again," they asked. " No she told me that George did the other day," my twin answered. The guys packed our cooler with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in its regular places. The kitchen lights are turned off as we head out the back door. Bonfire time is finally here. Drinks are passed around the circle. A story begins very soon. The stars shone brightly above our heads as the fire crackled at our feet.

I walked up the shore back to our house alone. Upon my arrival there head straight to our sink to put my bottle in it. Seconds after that I went into our room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. As for Mike took my cue. We switched the rooms that we are in at the moment. Roger heads to his room for a shower.

Meanwhile I am sitting on the chaise in our living room by the window. Before leaving the room he grabbed the book so we can read. He sat down next to me with it in his hand. Both of us are cuddling together as he is reading to me. I read a little to give him a short break.

The team came inside dragging our cooler behind them. Everyone else puts their empty bottles in the sink so now it's full. As for Nat she threw her juice box in our trash can. Soon after that our family head upstairs to get ready for bed. Once we finish reading the book I will sit on our couch again.

Within minutes they are back in our family room sitting down on the couch to watch t v. I closed his book to put it down on the table. " Do you think that Mel should come with us when we do the mission?" I asked him. " You should ask her dad to make sure first," he replied. If she says yes it will give her an opportunity to see what we do for a living.

Mimi isn't that why you told George to take care of her for us. Yes it was Roger but I don't want her disability to hold her back either. She'll choose a career suited for her. Just remember between us, her dad, Juan, and George law enforcement is her world. Once she has an interpreter and some protection she will be fine.

Our family is still comfortable and watching t v together. Soon a long commercial is on t v. Everyone stood up in our family room mentioning goodnights to each other. Mike gave me a forehead. The team kissed my cheeks.

Soon after that I made a pit stop to my twin brother's room to put his book back. I continued on down the hallway to our room. Meanwhile back downstairs in our family room with the team enjoying themselves. Pedro is in my arms as I am fast asleep. Our t v set and family room light is turned off. The team heads to their own rooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.