Chapter 46: Treatment

As the sun came out from the clouds so did my brother  out of his bed. Mike  gets ready for his usual morning run. Before he went downstairs stops by our room to see how I am sleeping. A few minutes after that he's out the back door. Our dog meet him on the beach. They ran together down our beach having fun.

I woke up to get ready for work. Seconds after that I went into our kitchen. Our family soon  follows behind me. The kitchen is full soon with agents. As each one of them entered  we exchanged our " Good Mornings" to each other.

Mom starts cooking breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing in the pot. My hot chocolate is  placed on our island. The team sets our kitchen table together. As for Pumpkin Pie she  took out our place settings.  Minutes after that  Fiona, Mel, and the guys entered through different doors. We exchanged our greetings to each other. Mike grabbed a water bottle from our fridge. Seconds later he went upstairs to take a shower.  The pair of us got our kisses in their respected  place as he greeted everyone else.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am.  Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team  sat in their assigned seats between our table and island. Roger and I  are over sitting by the window. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Minutes after that all of us grabbed our stuff while mentioning goodbyes to each other. We head out the door to the cars and trucks. Our driveway and house are left vacant. Everyone else heads in the direction of their  missions. As for Fiona went to the hospital with Mel.

George and I parked at headquarters that morning. We had  an important meeting to go  with my CO and Juan. Later on we walked into his office. All of us greeted each other then sat down. The phone was already conferenced in with Ralph on the other line.

Soon after that our meeting is finished that morning. " Where's  Mel Today Bionic Agent?" he asked. " She had to get some tests done," I replied to him." George you may go home you are off the clock. " Whose going to pick you up?" my body guard stated. "Roo will   he will bed here in a few minutes."

 He mentioned his goodbyes to us in unison with pressing a kiss to my cheek. As for Juan I could tell that he's worried  about my goddaughter. We talked to each other for a long time.  Roo walked into  Juan's office. Hey Guys, he greeted us. Cuddly  are you ready to go see Mel.The pair of us told him goodbyes. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Both of us head over to the hospital that afternoon. Fiona is busy  filling out the paperwork. She looks up  for a few minutes to see that  we came  to keep her company. I thought Mike would have come here. Of course he'll be here right now he is  just  finishing  something with a mission.

Soon after that Mike's doctor walks into the  waiting room.

Roo: Hey Doc

Doc:  Hey Johnny

Roo: How are you?

Doc: Good and you

Roo: fine thanks

Doc: she is new to this family

Roo:  This is Fiona and you've already met Mel

Doc: yes. Do you need me to do anything for you?

Roo: Can you send  all the paperwork to Hank in New York?

Doc: of course

Roo: Mike will give you the information when he gets here with the finished paperwork