Chapter 54: School Tour Two

The sun came through my twins window. Mike woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the back door to stretch. A few minutes that he is on the beach. Our dog joins him as my twin bends down to pet his fur. Both of them enjoyed this time together.

Soon after that our house follows his cue. I took a quick bath to get ready for work. Our kitchen light is brightly shining through both the family and living room. All the mugs and glasses are set on the island. Coffee is brewing in the pot on our counter and my hot chocolate is almost in my favorite travel mug.

Mom starts cooking breakfast at our stove while drinking her coffee. The team sets our table together. I put out our place settings on the island. Fiona, Mel, and the guys came in the house through two different doors. As for Roger he grabbed a water bottle from our fridge. He went upstairs for his shower. Within minutes Mike back in our kitchen greeting everyone as he gave us our kisses in their respected areas on our bodies.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sits down between our island and the table. Mike and I are on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. Seconds after eating we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Fiona this is the address to her new school you're going to check out with her today. I turned to my body guard. "Did you remember to put the house on her emergency contact card?" I asked. "Yes I did my Angel," he replied. They may ask if she want a different interpreter. Mel is already used to you and may freak out if she doesn't know the person.

Within seconds the group grabbed their stuff while mentioning goodbyes to each other. All of us head out the front door to the cars and trucks. Our driveway and house are left vacant now. The team head in the directions of missions. As for Fiona went straight to the school.

George and I were busy running license plates to find the car that our criminals were using. I looked through my contact list on the phone and decided to text Ralph.

Texting

Me: Hey Ralph

Ralph: Hey Agent

Me: How are you?

Ralph: I am good

Me: Doing well

Ralph: What is it Agent?

Me: "Can Mel come on a mission?"

Ralph: It sounds dangerous. "Who's going to be there with you?"

Me: the team

Ralph: okay

Me: thanks

Ralph: you're welcome. Tell the guys that I send my regards. Bye

Me: will do... bye

End of texting

When I am finished with my phone put it back in my purse. Soon after that I run facial recognition software to find their faces. We worked together all morning.

Once we are finished with that head straight to the parking lot. Both of us got into his car and drove off. Graceland bound again and enjoying the cool breeze. Later on he parked his car in our driveway that afternoon. I opened the front door for us to go inside the house. My body guard closes it behind us.