Chapter 29: Fiona

As the sun peeked through the clouds into my sister's room. Mike unwrapped himself from her while inhaling her scent and snuck back to his room in order to get ready for his morning run. I woke up and took the cue left by my big brother. Within minutes I am downstairs in our kitchen brewing coffee for the house and making hot chocolate for me.

The team joins me slowly with sleepy faces still on. Mom heads over to the stove to start cooking breakfast. George and Mike entered from different ends of the house. As our brother grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then head upstairs for a shower. My body guard greets us as he pours out his coffee.

Roger appears again this time fully dressed and ready to greet everyone. He gives me the forehead kiss and Pumpkin Pie hers on the lips. The team sets our table this morning. We put out our stuff together our island. Our parents with help from George put the food on the table.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team took their assigned seats together between the table and our island. Roger and I sat on our couch using the coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Within minutes all of us grabbed our stuff to mention goodbye to each other in order to leave for work that morning. Our driveway and house were both empty. Everyone went off in different directions. George and I were busy on a mission with the TAC team. My second raid is more successful then the last one and didn't go home. I stayed for the whole thing and was proud of myself.

George gave me a pat on the back when we were on the way back to his car. Later on we head straight to Graceland that afternoon. He parked the car in our driveway. I opened the front door for us to go into the house. Seconds after that put down me on the couch head straight for the fridge in order to get a cupcake and drinks.

I grabbed my stuff from our couch to head upstairs to bath and change. My family got home from work. Everyone else exchanged their greetings to each other. Seconds after that I reappeared in our family room to greet my family that evening. He mentioned his goodbyes to us.

Roger walked over picked me up in a hug that ended with a kiss on my forehead then placed me on the floor again. I know George told me how your day was and the cupcake on our coffee table. Talking about that I am going to move it right now picked up the dirty plate and threw away the liner. After I was finished with that put it in the sink.

Lunch time rolls around at 12:00 pm. everyone dished out their food to eat.  The team sat down around the table in their assigned seats. Mike and I are on our couch using the coffee table for food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put the dirty dishes in our sink.

Remember the other when didn't answer your question Daddy. Yes, I did Mi hija. I Don't Know Why I Love You is cued in the background. Here's your answer yes I do her name is Fiona Glenanne. Fiona Glenanne is tall, beautiful, Irish, worked for National Regulatory Authority [NRA], friend, knows ASL, explosives are her best friend and she is very complicated relationship with a burned spy named....... I looked over at my twin brother. They got what I was trying to say as Roger finished my sentence with Michael Westen.