Authors Note

These characters belong to  USA Network and Graceland.  Natalie doesn't belong to me like the other that I don't need to list.As for the characters that belong to me are: Melody Sanchez,  Fiona Glenanne, George  and last but not least of course the main character who is me Tia Diaz.

I actually have real parents that did raise me  they live back east in Miami which makes me an only child. When  my job moved me to California that's  how I landed in custody of  Briggs and Charlie who are now my parents at least for the purpose of this story. Yes, I do  actually call them that when its needed but  my favorite thing to refer to them as mom and dad. Graceland gave me  the siblings that I always wanted and never had with my parents.  Can't forget Jakes is just a big teddy bear with issues.

Mike and I on the other hand have a unique relationship with each other.  Our relationship is similar to the one he has with Paige in the show. We have your typical brother / sister relationship until I get hurt in some way shape or form  then it will change not for long.  I sleep with him just for comfort purposes only.  No chance for a real romance to bloom for us. This is okay with her because it is not intended that he would image trying to have sex with me.  Everyone knows that he is with Paige.