Chapter 32: Papers Sent

Bright and early the next morning  while the sun is now rising through the windows.  Roger hits the snooze button on the clock. Minutes after that interruption he rolls over again to wrap his arms around me. I playfully ruffled his hair. We walked down the hall to our bedroom. Soon after that I took my bath to change for work.

I entered our kitchen greeted whoever is in there first with "Good Morning." Our coffee pot was already making coffee for the rest of the house and my hot chocolate is on the island. I started to drink it as she replied to me. One by one the other agent followed me downstairs dressed. Mom is at the stove cooking breakfast. Eventually George arrives greeting everyone then heads for his coffee. The team sets our kitchen table. My older siblings put out our place setting on the island. Roger gives me my usual forehead kiss and my sister the long passionate kiss.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down between our kitchen table and island. Mike and I were on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate like one big happy family together. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in the sink.

Moments after that we grabbed our stuff while mentioning goodbyes to each other. Both the driveway and our house are now empty. The other members of my family went in the direction of their missions. Beyonce's Halo I going to be the next song to play on the radio. "Why is your Halo so dull my Angel?" he asked. My goddaughter Mel is and you're going to Miami for me, I told him. Don't worry I will get one of the guys to help me with it.

Please buy your ticket soon. When you get there Fiona will pick you up in the airport. Ralph wills all the paperwork over work today. "How many rooms does your place have?" I asked. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Graceland is full and as much as I would love to have her in the house. She will be put in danger. I don't want Ralph to be mad at me. Thank you George so much. Of course you're welcome anything for you my Angel. Within minutes we pulled up in the parking lot at the shooting range. Both of us went into start practicing with our guns. When you talk to Mel speak slowly enough so she could read your lips.

Our time at the shooting range is fun. Meanwhile around California with the rest of my family working on their missions. George and I are heading to his car. Later on we are Graceland bound once again. Both of us pulled up in our driveway to park his car. I opened the front door for us to go inside or our house.George sat down on the couch to cool off.

I went upstairs for a quick bath to change. The team got home from work. Everyone else greeted each other Good Afternoon. Seconds after that I appeared greeting them in the family room. As for George he mentioned his goodbyes to us and heads to his place.

Lunch time came around at 12:00 pm. everyone else sat down around the table together. Roger and I are comfortable on the couch using out coffee table for the food. We ate like one big happy family together. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Soon after that like I did the day before got the computer and my phone. Now I am phone room bound to set up on the desk. All of Mel's paperwork from her school home in Miami came in so I printed it. We can go school searching for what will become her new school now and gave him a kiss before lea

Text message

Fiona: hey Firework

Me: hey Fifi

Fiona: How are you and Mike?

Me: we are goodFiona: same here

Me: George my bodyguard will be there in a few days to get you and Mel

Fiona: okay

Me: buy your ticket. Ralph will do Mel's

Fiona: good to hear.

Me: I love you. Soon you'll be in my backyard. You'll pick him up in the airport

Fiona: I know

Me: you ready to meet to the other agents

Fiona: of course I love you T. Bye

 End of texting

In a heartbeat our computer is moved to our room. A few minutes after that I am downstairs in our kitchen now. This is an update time for you guys now. Fiona and Mel are going to stay with George. I just got all the paperwork from the school in Miami. The kitchen table is set within this update of mine. We put out our stuff on the island.

Mom is cooking once again at our stove. The rest of us are just hanging out around the island. Cedar Sinai sounds like a good hospital or whatever one Mike was it. Ralph told me that it is some rare condition. Her deafness is a complication from childbirth.

Dinner is served promptly at 6:00 pm. everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down around our table together in their assigned seats. As for Roger and I are on couch using the coffee table for our food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes I our sink.

Minutes after that we split up into our groups. Our mom cleaned the kitchen. As for my sisters they unpacked the dishwasher for me. I washed the dishes in our sink to refill it. The guys are getting our cooler ready with ice and drinks.

All of us head out the back door to the beach together. Bonfire time officially starts now. Drinks are passed around the circle. Stories are told like usual by each member. The stars shone above our heads brightly as the fire crackled in front of us.I got up to walk up the shore back to the house in order to throw away my juice box in the bin. Soon after that I went upstairs to change into my jammies and brushed my teeth. Mike is right behind me puts his beer bottle in the sink. We switched rooms in the house so he could bath. I am now watching t v on our couch.

My twin brother sits next to me on our couch nice and clean. After the first offense I don't trust him with the remote anymore so I picked the show. The team blew out the fire then came in with the cooler to put their bottles in the sink except for Nat.

Our family heads upstairs to get ready for bed.Both of us are enjoying t v as he runs his fingers through my hair. This reminds me of when you were my girlfriend, Roger mentioned. I really miss those days but now I have to respect what you have with Pumpkin Pie right now. You are also my superior so is the house except for Nat, I told him.

Aw!!!! Thank you Joey for saying that, she mentioned to me. Your welcome Pumpkin Pie. I love you both of you are meant to be with other, I told her. Our other family members slowly filtered into the room. All of us watched t v together. Everyone mentioned their goodnights to each other.

Mike kissed my forehead as the team did the same just with my cheeks. I went straight to my room to sleep with Pedro. My family soon followed suit behind me to their rooms expect for Nat who walked through our door. Everyone meets up with me in dreamland that night.ving the room with Pedro.