Chapter 9: Interrogation Day

The sun rose in the morning at 6:30 am.  Our house isn’t that quiet anymore unlike the ones that are surrounding us. Mikey came back from his usual morning run. I have already bathe and dressed. When he passes me on the stairs and greets me “Good Morning Rookie.” A few minutes after returned his greeting.

Our kitchen smelt like the inside of a Starbucks store since coffee had been brewing. Jakes put it on while drinking his all too treasured  labeled orange juice. We exchanged our greetings to each other. I cooked breakfast at the stove. The remaining members of my family finally made it into the kitchen.

Everyone sat down around the table that morning. During I asked for my family’s help. Today is the big day we are going to bring in Bello for what he did to me. I need all of you to help me with this mission please. Okay, we will be there for you in any way that you us, they replied back.

Moments after eating us all put our dirty dishes in the sink.  All of us grabbed our stuff to go out to the trucks and surveillance van. We left the house at the same time. I handed out assignments for my family. Mom and Johnny Cakes were with me in command.

As for Mike and Bello they were in a full blown fight with each other.  Daddy just stood there watching this epic fight without stopping it. Mikey had turned into an instant pit bull. Shut up and let me talk now. I trusted you until you crossed the line and our neighbor ended up drugged which meant she spent the night at my place last night. You clearly care more about the well being of this neighbor then me so you’re fired. Goodbye Bello remembers to stay away our neighbor.   I am like a ghost even though my family knows that I am there and for now in charge. Soon after that turned off my headset because I broke down and mom did the same thing after to comfort me.  Johnny, she would like up to take over while I am comforting her.

“Where the hell is Charlie we haven’t heard from her in a long time?” they asked in unison.  She is busy right now consoling Tia, he replied.  I am running things at the moment here.  Okay, that sounds to us.

Later on both mom and I returned to the computers and put back on our headsets. She turned the volume up on hers to hear what’s going on in the mission. Thank you Johnny for keeping our post, she chimed. No problema, Johnny Cakes replied to her.

Our mission is almost done now. Daddy finally came over with the handcuffs in his hands. He arrested Bello while reading the Miranda Rights. “Can I come to headquarters with you?”  Mike asked. “No, after that long fight you had with him it’s better that you go home.

I told Johnny Cakes that he was also going to be my interrogator. We drove off in the direction of Graceland. Dad, Mom, and Johnny Cakes headed towards headquarters with Bello. Seconds later we reached home that afternoon. Mikey went upstairs to take a quick bath.

Lunch time rolled around at 12:00 pm sharp that afternoon. Everyone else sat down at the table together.  We ate to enjoy and relaxed at least those of us that were home. I excused myself from the table to throw away my trash.  Seconds later I was up in my room again.