Chapter 78: Packing

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Mike woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later he is on the beach. Our dog BD runs up to him waiting for his pet. They enjoyed this time running together.

Our house is alive and noisy. I took a quick bath to get ready for work and make some of our bed. Nat brews some a pot of coffee for the house. She mixes my hot chocolate and leave it on the island. I took out the glasses and mugs.

As for Mom is cooking breakfast at our stove with her mug on the counter. The team sets our kitchen table together. I took out our place settings to put them on the island. Soon after that the doorbell rings. Fiona, Mel, and the guy guys came in through two different doors.

Everyone else stays in the kitchen with us. Mike grabbed a water bottle our fridge then heads upstairs for a shower. We hung out around the kitchen. Later Roger returns to our kitchen. He greeted everyone while giving us our usual kisses in their respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down between the table and island. Roger and I sat on the couch using our coffee table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed our stuff to say goodbyes to each other. Later we head outside the front door. All of us went to the cars and d trucks. Our driveway and house are now vacant. We head in the directions for their missions.

Mike, George, and I help two different members of the team that day. We were with Jakes that day. As for Mike was helping out mommy. Everyone is very busy working. Fiona and Mel were hanging out with Abby. They are having so much fun together.

Seconds later both of us are now Graceland bound that afternoon. George parks his car in our driveway. My bodyguard helped by opening my door. I opened our door for us to go inside the house. George closes the door behind us.

We put out stuff down on the couch. George went into our kitchen to get drinks and snacks. I found something to watch on t v. Soon after that we kicked off our shoes. The both of us are relaxing together.

I went upstairs to our room for a quick bath. The team came home from work. Everyone else greeted each other in the family room. I returned to the room that evening. George and the girls exchanged their goodbyes to us. They head straight to his place.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats. Roger and I sat on our couch using to coffee table for our food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team went to their own rooms for a little while. Mike took out a suit case to start packing for his trip. I am now with him in his room. The suitcase is almost full with his things. Within seconds the clothes is taken out by me. Mimi please can you stop unpacking my suitcase.

You're leaving me the first time in months. " How do you expect me to act?" I asked. " Okay I know it's hard for you right now," he stated. The other guys aren't you. I will call or text you everyday Mimi. Roger promised to bring home something for me from his time away.

As for mom is back in the kitchen cooking dinner at our stove. The team sets our kitchen table together. I took out our place settings to put them on the island. We hung out around our kitchen. Its smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mike and I sat on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups for that night. Our other big brother and sister cleared the table and wiped down the surfaces. I unpacked the dishwasher. Mom washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. As for Jakes took out the trash. He washes his hands once he came in again. The guys are getting ready the cooler with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later we head down to the beach. Bonfire time starts soon. We are settled down in our spots. Drinks are passed around our circle.

Story time is in full swing right now. A long break is taken to get refills. Jokes are also told during this time. Our laughs could be heard from both sides of the beach. The stars shone brightly over our heads as the fire crackled at our feet.

I walked back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival put my bottle in the sink. Seconds later I am upstairs in our room changing into my jammies. Mike followed my cue soon. We exchanged rooms in our house.

Roger joins me on the chaise with the book in his hand. Both of us were cuddled up together. My twin begins to read it to me. I took it from him to read the next few chapters. Baby will do this with you while I am gone. Okay I am find with it Mike," I told him.

Our family came in dragging the cooler with them. The older member put their bottles in our sink. Nat throws away her juice box in the bin. They head upstairs to get ready for bed. I unpacked the cooler. Roger dumps out the ice to bring it back inside again.

The team is back in our family room now. My other brother found something to watch from the box. Pumpkin Pie sat with us for a little time. I am guessing that the book is going to be my job once your globe trotting. " Yes Baby it is all yours as soon as I board the plane tomorrow," he replied.

Moments after that she went back to our couch. Both of us are still on the chaise talking. Soon we focus on watching the waves crash out the living room windows. I will text you the number to where I am staying in New Mexico. Okay sounds like a plan both the hotel and field office. Yeah just in case you need to reach me.

We took a long break to stretch our legs. Everyone stood up to mention goodnights to each other. Mike gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team did the same thing just with my cheeks. His book took a nice walk with me

I went upstairs to our room to jump into bed with Pedro. My twin moves over to the couch to be with both is girlfriend and the team. All of them watched a few more t v shows. Our t v sets and family room lights are turned off. They head to their separate rooms. Pumpkin Pie went to his room for a few minutes.

I know that Mimi will be impossible for you guys to deal with for those day. Look up separation anxiety. A state of stress felt at the prospect of being separated from a familiar or beloved person. She still have us here with her. " Yes Baby but you guys aren't me," he told her. Pumpkin Pie leaves his room. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.