Chapter 18: Recovery

One week has officially passed now that we are back in the house again. The road to being fully recover started and everyone is helping me take it one step at a time. Growing up as a kid I love hearing rain the rain fall outside like it is doing right now. Eventually I took one of his arms from around me to create some space between us. My neck started to hurt from the pillows so the position that I am changed slightly and was more comfortable. Roger moves a little when he felt my head on his chest. We slept in that morning with my big sister.

  Pumpkin Pie woke up first before us. She walks into the room greets both of us “Good Morning” and gives him a kiss on the lips. Mike looks up at those green eyes to say “Morning beautiful” ending in a longer kiss.  Seconds later I woke up that morning to say sorry for interrupting their work our session last night.  Don’t worry about there will be more of those.  For the moment you are more important them our sex life, Pikey told me. Please tell Briggs that we need to talk to him.

When she got into our kitchen greeted everyone, told daddy that what Mike wanted her to tell him, and poured out her coffee to drink. Jakes looked over her shoulder “Where are the Twins?” he asked. Jo had another rough night so they are still bed, she answered. Meanwhile back in his room as we enter the bathroom to brush our teeth. Seconds after that we were finishing the bathroom which means now back in the bed again.

 Daddy arrived to walk into the room. I am seriously not up for being in the field today. Can we stay home and be like this all day. “What happened to little Mama?” he asked. Last night she was sweating a lot and her breathing patterns weren’t all that great when we found her, Mike replied.

Soon after that our verdict was reached and it was a yes. All three of us headed downstairs into the kitchen together. We greeted everyone else in unison. Seconds later breakfast is served promptly at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. Roger and I were sitting on the couch. As for our family and George took their assigned seats. Halfway through the meal I fell asleep using a cushion as a pillow and resting it on his lap. We ate together like one big happy family.  After eating breakfast they put their dirty dishes in our sink.

My big sister covered the remainder of my left food with his empty plate, put it on the stove for me, and took our dirty dishes for us.  The team grabbed their stuff in order to mention their goodbyes to each other and us. George stayed back with us at the house. You are her life line at least she has a man like that around. I love being able to catch her when she falls if she does, Mike told him.

Fifty minutes after I woke up again to finish eating breakfast then go to take a bath. The guys were talking guys stuff. Later on I returned to the family room to be with the guys. George, keep a close eye on her for me if her breathing changes just text me.  I will be upstairs working on a mission. Please take this radio with you guys, Roger mentioned to him. We went down to sit on the beach.

Meanwhile back at Graceland in our phone room doing back up is Mike.  He has everything is going at once computers, his radio for the mission, our radio, and his cell phone. Our stray dog BD soon runs up to sit in between George and me. He warms up to George in no time as I am petting him listening to the water. As for the mission that he is back up for is going really good at the moment.