Chapter 73: Police Station

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds that morning. I went into the bathroom to use it. Minutes after that I am in bed with his hand on my pacemaker. He carefully pulls me closer to him with Pedro. The three of us are very comfortable.

Our house is up and moving around now. Daddy heads straight to the kitchen to brew for them and mix my hot chocolate. Agents start filing in like a line of students. Pumpkin Pie got and outfit for me to wear that day.

Soon after that Mom starts t o cook breakfast with it by the stove. The rest of our team sets our kitchen table together. Master of Accents put our tray on the island. Seconds later our doorbell rang to alert us that someone is at the door. Roo walks over to answer the door.

The remainder of our group walks into the kitchen with Roo. Both of us entered the room together. Everyone greeted each other. Roger hands me full with his mug. Seconds later Bill walks over to support me. I am drinking my hot chocolate.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8;oo am. Everyone dishes out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats between the table, our island, and couch. Roger and I sat out on the balcony. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Everyone exchanged their goodbyes to each other. Minutes after that the group grabbed their stuff. Later on we head out the front door to lock it. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Our house driveway and house are now vacant. The remainder of our group heads to their mission.

As for Roo he has a meet later on that day. George and I drove to the police station. " My Angel are you sure that your ready for this?" he asked. " I guess George just hope that my back doesn't hurt me," I replied. We parked in the parking lot.

Later on both of us walked through the door. A police officer greeted us and set up an interrogation room for us. The pair of us sat down at a metal table. My criminal sat down on the other side. I started the interview process with him.

This interrogation start off really well. Cops were on both sides of the observation glass. Hearing the handcuffs slide across the bar sent a chill down through my bones. Soon after that my criminal tried to charge me. I am thankful that he had them on him. George rests his hand on my thigh to help with reassurance.

As for the cop in the room with us has a a firm talk with him. I continued on that morning with my questions. Moments after that attempted charge my back is hurting. "Officer can you take her home for me. " Yes I will George. " Do you want something to eat?" He asked. "Hectors is a food truck that they go to by the house," my bodyguard replied.

The cop and I straight to Graceland together. Later on we pulled our driveway to park the cruiser. Both of us walked to our doorstep to ring the doorbell. Jakes answers the door surprised to see me home early. " Does she belong to you Sir," he asked. " Yes she does and this is Graceland," Jakes replied.

Both of us told him our goodbyes and thanked him." Ninja let's me guess what happened," he asked. " Go right ahead Master of Accents," I replied. Your back acted up during the interrogation. Of course it did Jakes that's why the cop brought me here. After hearing another voice Roo came into the room to see who was home.

He made a quick pit stop at Hector's for my bodyguard. Later on the cop got back to the police station. Cuddly lets go to the bathroom for your bath. One of my brothers stayed with me in his room. Jakes went over to our room to get clothes for me to wear. Seconds after that returns to put them on the counter then waits in the bedroom.

" As for Roo he tried to leave but I pulled him back. Stay with me please in here," I begged. " No it's invading your privacy and I have to get ready for work Cuddly," he replied. This house already has no such thing as privacy because we share everything. My twin does it all the time since I got the injury. You know the rules already so it's only for supervision purpose.