Chapter 3

Lisa woke up when the sunlight hit her face as she slept facing the window

Lisa woke up when the sunlight hit her face as she slept facing the window. She opens and closes her eyes repeatedly as she tries to get her consciousness back. Her headache is pretty bad. She only remembers sitting in the bar with Jackson and a guy and getting to the bedroom which she assumed was hers, as she scanned half of the bedroom with her eyesight still facing the window. She felt relieved it is her bedroom after all because she had a little freak out not remembering single things last night.

She thought this time Jackson was taking good care of her by bringing her back to her hotel room. While she was rolling around to her side , her hand hit someone's naked back. She widened her eyes and looked at her side. It's a guy! Oh my god! Did she just sleep with Jackson?! but he promised Ten for all his lifetime he won't take advantage of her! How dare he!

When she was about to slap his face while facing her with his hands resting above his head, she realized he wasn't Jackson! What the—? never in her lifetime having a one night stand because she always has someone on her side to protect her when she gets drunk, like jJackson in the lounge, Chaeyoung in the club.

This time she seems so panicked and jolts up from bed and sees the guy. As she scans carefully, she recognizes the guy. She sees her in some business magazines every month and some television channels. It's Jeon Jungkook! from Jeon-Kim Tech Industries! How does she know? apparently Jeon-Kim tech Industries is the Korean Biggest IT company and has reached the top 10 multi-billion dollar companies in the world.

Jeon-Kim family is always in every business or investment magazine every month to achieve many milestones. From founding the biggest e-commerce website in the world to manufacturing vehicles. Not only from paper but from TV too, she forgot what TV Network she saw them on but she once saw on the hospital's TV in the waiting room. They launch a product or new company or something.

It revealed that Jeon-Kim's name was taken by Jungkook and Jin's dads. Their grandpa has two beautiful daughters and married Kim and Jeon. But unfortunately, while their dads were on business overseas, their plane crashed and their parents were found dead on the scene. Both Jungkook and Jin were raised by his grandfather and decided to change his company name and named it after both of their dads Jeon-Kim to remember by. Both Jin and Jungkook always accompany their grandpa to multiple gala dinners hosted by Jeon-Kim Tech, sometimes getting invited by others too. Kim Seokjin followed his grandpa to handle the company in Seoul, while Jungkook tried to be more independent by traveling with his friends, starting his own life. He doesn't want to feel imprisoned from family business but still value it by being there for every event.

Because of their popularity, they're always been watched in every move from all socialites in the world and how their reputation is high as a celebrity because of their successes. Apparently handsomeness runs in the family not only Jin and Jungkook but their other cousins too. Grandpa Kim has 5 daughters and 6 grandsons. The grandsons also consist Kim Yugyeom, a highest paid supermodel in the world, Park Chanyeol and Jung Hoseok, a music producer and soloist in US. and Lastly, Kim Junmyeon, a successful businessman owned a TV Network around the world.