Chapter 2

They've been kissing from the hallway until her step door of her hotel room, She's leaning her back to her hotel room door while devouring each other lips

They've been kissing from the hallway to the step door of her hotel room. She's leaning her back to her hotel room door while devouring each other's lips. No one dares to move or stop a moment to unlock her door, but Lisa must get her senses back so the moment won't interrupt with some hotel guest passing by.

Turning her to face him, he swiveled them, pressed her back against the door and bent to kiss her, first soft and then harder, hungrier. When Lisa thought she'd lose my breath, he wandered away, sucking at her jaw, her ear, her neck, where Lisa's pulse hammered wildly. Jungkook's hand roamed around her stomach underneath her t-shirt and went up until he groped her breast still covering her bra. While Lisa tried to suppress her moan but failed, it made Jungkook come to his senses and look at her.

"Someone could walk down here," he reminded her, giving her one last out, Jungkook put down her t-shirt again. Lisa didn't care. Not even a little. And maybe even a tiny part of Lisa wanted someone to wander up here, to see this perfect man touching her like this. She could hardly think of anything other than where his hands were, how he pressed so hard and insistent against her stomach.

"Don't care." Lisa answered.

"You're drunk. Too drunk for this? I want you to remember it if I fuck you."

"So make it memorable." Lisa smiled at him.

"Open your door, first. Please." Jungkook pleaded, he doesn't want to make a scandal for his family, he has a reputation to hold on. Jungkook stops and looks at her, rummaging through her purse to find her key card. He feels his adrenaline rush through his veins but somehow he felt really wrong about what they just did. But when Jungkook closes her hotel room door, He grab Lisa's neck and devours her lips again and harder. Somehow Lisa stops him and makes Jungkook confused. 'God, please don't make her regret this.' Jungkook thought.

"Wait, wait. the balcony door is open, we have to close it first." Jungkook tilts his head and sees the curtains fly until they touch the ceiling. Apparently the balcony door opens and the wind is really hard. Lisa walks to the door and notices her towel she's hanging outside fell and it's still wet, she failed to dry it again. She grabs it and suddenly there's a fireworks light in front of her from far away. It's like someone celebrating something from a building miles away from the hotel but she still can see it, it's beautiful and it keeps coming longer than she thought. Jungkook mesmerized it too while he walked to the balcony. "It's beautiful," Lisa said when she felt Jungkook's presence behind her.

"Yeah, just like you." Jungkook suddenly grabs her hair from her neck to her back and he starts sucking her neck to make Lisa tilt her head to the side to give him an easy access to her neck. She starts to moan again while she grabs the back of his neck. Jungkook turns her around and lifts her until she wraps her legs around his waist. He brings them back inside and lays her on her bed. Jungkook stopped kissing her and lowered himself to her stomach. He lifts up her t-shirt and kisses her stomach, even his kiss on her stomach makes her turn on. This guy is clearly magic. Jungkook unbuttoned her jeans and turned them down slowly while his kiss traveled down to her inner thigh, her knee, her calf, and finally her feet until her jeans were free from her too.