chapter 35

Ten chapters left! So happy to end this, continue another ships stories, and publish new book of Liskook fanfic! Thank you for staying until you guys here!💚💐👍🏻

Lisa rolls her body back and forth trying to find a comfort spot. She suddenly smells something she missed for months. 'This is nice, why does this smell like Jungkook?' She thought in her mind. Oh, yes, she is now living in Jungkook's apartment.

But this is Jimin's bedroom, do both of them smell the same? She still closes her eyes, feeling the smell she likes. After a while, she opened her eyes, and sat up straight. She stretches her hands, and holds her head.

'Ugh! I completely forgot, last night we're in the club, ' Lisa suddenly remembered. She stares at the wall blankly for a moment to gather her energy back. But, she noticed something. In front of her there's a drawer, but in Jimin's bedroom there's no drawer. In there, I only left a bed and a standing mirror. She remembered her luggages was laying around the floor.

She took a quick scan around the room, and her eyes got big. This is Jungkook's! Why? Why? Why? WHY?! Were they sleeping together? She feels her body, and when she looks down, her mouth hangs open. This is not her dress! It's his black t-shirt! What the hell?

"Happy wedding, wifey." Jungkook said as he straddled her in his bed.

Lisa suddenly remember. 'What?'

"Ugh, Jungkook take this off" She put up his t-shirt. "Wait baby." Jungkook said as he sat on his knee, took off his shirt.

"You're so hot hubby" Lisa's hand roamed around his abs, she sat too and licked his abs.

'OH MY GOD!' Lisa freaks out everytime she remembers the scene.

Lisa's hand roamed around his hips to his thigh, and landed on his crotch. "Baby", "Sshh" She zipped down his jeans, and took them down along with his briefs.

'DID I JUST GIVEN HIM A BLOW JOB YESTERDAY?' She tries to remember the scene again.

"Yes, baby, that's right." Lisa put his dick to her mouth and bop back and forth really fast. Jungkook guided her by grabbing her hair not too tight.

"Baby i'm coming." And she suddenly stopped making Jungkook groan. "Take me, Jungkook," She looked up with pleading eyes.

'We had sex'

'We clearly had sex'

'Oh god'

Lisa hit her head for being that stupid. All day yesterday she really starstruck as Jungkook because he literally put on a suit where he turned out really hot, and last night made him into a cool guy. At the dance floor, she dances wildly on purpose to indirectly invite Jungkook to dance with her, but she realizes Jungkook's feelings towards her are not the same anymore, so she drinks too many shots to relieve her little pang on her chest. But. . . They finally had sex? Is this what is called a 'wedding night'?