Chapter 32

Jungkook's eyes disturbed with bright lights, he opened his eyes from his sleep

Jungkook's eyes disturbed with bright lights, he opened his eyes from his sleep. He can't open it properly since the light is so bright. After he's blocking it with his hand, he roams his eyes around, he's in hospital.

When he realizes it, he can feel pain in his stomach and suddenly remember something. Oh, yes, he got robbed and stabbed by a gang. When he tries to move his other hand, something holds him back, he turns to his other side and finds a girl laying her head on his hospital bed, she holds his hand tightly.

He is staring at her for a moment. Black hair. . . With bangs. . .and he widens his eyes, Lisa?! He knows he saw Lisa recently but he thought it was a dream. So Lisa was really helping him. Lisa suddenly sniffling in her sleep got Jungkook startled, when he brushed her hair to her ear he noticed she's crying earlier and there's still tears left in her eyes and her nose got runny.

Jungkook feels sad seeing Lisa like this, she's crying for him to make him want to hold her. He brushes her cheeks to calm her down. After a couple of brushes, Lisa opens her eyes immediately and sits up straight.

Jungkook got startled by her sudden movement, and they looked at each other for a minute. Lisa cleaned her teary eyes and sniffled again to stop her runny nose. "Uh, you wake up already, I'll get the nurse." When Lisa is about to stand up Jungkook grips her wrist.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked him worriedly. When he's about to talk, a nurse finally gets in his room. "Oh, you're awake, are you hungry? it's breakfast, you should eat. how are you feeling right now?"

"Uh, fine, but my stomach still hurts. When can I go?" Jungkook asked. "Uhm, tomorrow you can go if in the morning the Doctor clears you up. We have to observe if there's any organ damage even if it's not too deep." The nurse said. He just nodded. The nurse looked at a table beside him and remembered something.

"There's your dinner, and your medicine. Eat up, okay?" And then she just left.

Lisa stands up and feels awkward, she doesn't know what to do so she clears her throat and starts to speak. "Uhm, you want to eat?" She said while she took the tray to bring it in front of Jungkook.

He scans her body while she's walking around the bed to take the tray of food. He noticed something. . . Her dress. What was she doing with that kind of clothes?

"Why did you dress like that?" Lisa looks at her dress and gets shy. "Uhm, i went to a club with Jennie unnie." Jungkook arches his eyebrows.

"You went to a club?" Jungkook feels annoyed because Lisa with that mini dress, it's like she didn't even put an effort to cover her perky ass. "Uhm yes, i was with Jennie unnie in the club but i went home alone with my car." Lisa answered. She opens the plastic that wraps the food for Jungkook. Meanwhile he still stares at her and the food. He still can't process anything. Why could Lisa have coincidentally helped him? Why should she wear a dress like that? What should he do now with Lisa? It's been months, and he feels heavy in his heart the whole time since he woke up and met Lisa's gaze.