Chapter 18

Hello! i have a spoiler for this book chapter far ahead!

It's on my Jinsoo FANFICTION!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/318902246-tell-me-heal-me

Don't forget to read Taennie Fanfiction 'LOVE TRIAL' New Chapter!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/1265798518-love-trial-chapter-6

Mature content Chapter!

Lisa looking through her phone, another news from Jungkook and Jimin product launch dinner party

Lisa looking through her phone, another news from Jungkook and Jimin product launch dinner party. Another photo of her and Jungkook cozy up with each other while talking to guests. Good thing there's no photo of them having sex in a ballroom next door.

She sighed thinking how long this would take for her to be on a front page in every magazine. No one even mentioned her achievement in Forbes magazine except other businessmen. People love drama.

"So you work on Sunday and sleep here, huh?" Lisa opens her eyes from her daydream. It's Jennie, she's quit her job for a month now. Taehyung gets frustrated in front of her and whines all day long for the first week but weeks past become a month he is just quiet like a brokenhearted boy.

"I just finished my urgent meeting and I hate an empty office. It's like I put too much effort when others just relax in their homes." Lisa whining at her, Jennie just chuckle and plopped herself on a couch

"Hey unnie, how's the law firm?" Lisa stands up and sits on her couch with Jennie. "Good, i'm partnering with Ashley Choi, so it's Kim & Choi Law Firm"

"Good! girl power, huh?" Lisa and Jennie just chuckle. While Jennie browses her phone, she notices something. "Front page again on People!, huh?" Jennie shows her phone to Lisa. Lisa groaned, it's the page she read earlier.

"How do you feel?" Jennie asks again. "Uh, uncomfortable but I love Jungkook, I don't care about them." Jennie nods. Suddenly her phone rings, it's Jungkook.

"Oh speak of the devil." Lisa shows her phone screen to Jennie and picks it up.

"Hi! How's the game?", "It's bad, Yoongi and Taehyung debate who knows Jennie better." Lisa chuckled. "How come?"

"Well I said Jennie quit her job accidentally in front of them and they started arguing about Jennie's integrity." Jungkook explained. "But he doesn't know about her suitor right now?"

"Yeah I think Taehyung started arguing because he's brokenhearted right now and he knows Yoongi is her ex. I saw your text with Taehyung, you called him Tae oppa? really? you came up with nicknames right now?" Jungkook assumes and yells at her because he's jealous.

"What's wrong with Tae oppa? it's shorter." Jennie snaps her head to Lisa when she mentions 'Tae' Lisa glances at her with a smirk. "Okay enjoy the game, i just finished my urgent meeting and i'm about to have lunch with Jennie unnie."