Chapter 33

Lisa packed her clothes in her apartment, she was so nervous to live with Jungkook for a while

Lisa packed her clothes in her apartment, she was so nervous to live with Jungkook for a while. Jungkook informs Lisa that there'll be holy matrimony this saturday. Just for formalities and as proof to the immigration that they're a real couple.

Jungkook can already walk properly from his injuries, although he won't be able to do hard exercise for awhile, he is even prohibited to jog or walk on long stairs. So they can arrange their wedding immediately.

Jungkok arranged all of it, he called a pastor and scheduled for them to sign their marriage license in a courthouse. He arranged it as soon as possible. A day before their wedding, Lisa and Jungkook decided to go to the courthouse to legalize their marriage first.

While they're waiting, Lisa comes up with an idea.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm"

"Don't think too much, but I'm scared the immigration will find out about our fake marriage. Don't you think we prepared something to make it more relevant? Like how about we hire a photographer and pretend to get married in a church? Like if we should prove something at least from the start we act like a real wedded couple?" Lisa suggested.

Jungkook can't think straight since her offer day by day gets crazier, it gives him a headache and a heavy heart. He doesn't know why. Months ago they wanted to get married next year. But now, should they be hurriedly married?

"What?" , "Just think about it okay! I'm afraid to fail on the first attempt. I can get a blacklist if I fake it! Moreover we can get to jail!" Lisa is exaggerating right now.

"Okay, first, calm down. Second, why do you favor getting out of hand each day? We're not loving each other anymore, why should we do too much like that?" Jungkook said. But, Lisa suddenly gets quiet. 'We're not loving each other anymore?' Both of them knew it's far from true. Jungkook widened his eyes, realize what he said. He groaned and tousled his hair and felt frustrated about what he just said. He didn't mean it, but. . . He doesn't know what he's thinking.

"Okay! You want a wedding? We get a real wedding, with a real pastor, photographer, and all other things you want. I can't believe we're doing much more than just a marriage on paper." Jungkook said.

Lisa feels guilty and only plays with her fingers. She's about to cry because she's scared. Scared of deportation, scared of Jungkook and got angry. . . Hurt by what he said about not loving each other. Jungkook turns his head to her, and realizes she's sad. He took a deep breath and sighed. It must be a scary thing for her, he owes her big time, and of course he still cares for her. It's already done anyway, maybe they should just continue what's best and planning just in case they need to convince the immigration more just like what she said.

"Okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just can't process all of this since it's too fast. And I accepted it since I was thinking I could die if you weren't there. Marriage is a huge thing, Lisa. I accept it now, but i still couldn't think why i just said yes right away. Maybe because it's you or what, I don't know. But, now I just can, that's all. So. . . Please if you request something from me, think not in the name of best to convince for immigration. Ask it nicely, like would it be more proper to do it? Or anything else nicer. You said that marriage is an obligation not for love or anything romantic." Jungkook explained.