Chapter 4

"So you're not gonna tell us who is the girl i met at your room before?" Jimin asked Jungkook as they were waiting in the lounge area in front of the 9th floor receptionist of Omnicom Group Building

"Later, hyung. I'm just a little pissed because she's just left like that, I mean, was she having a phobia near someone popular? I am human too, I can be normal." Jungkook opened up to them.

"I think she is just not into the media, if this comes up I really pity her, imagine all the girls on social media commenting about you and the mysterious girl in the hotel." Jimin said.

Because of what Jimin said, Jungkook started thinking, is it true? Will this come up to the news someday? Sometimes he just hated what family he came from, it irritated him to always make an explanation again to the media if something about him came up.

He still remembers even thinking about how Lisa panicked and got away from his room. He questioned her action, why would she do that? Did she scare people into attacking her? especially girls?

They don't even start whatever it is between them, yet he already sees clearly that Lisa is not aboard for everything about him. He continues thinking that maybe because of his family reputation it will be hard to find a normal girl who's not his fans or fifthly rich or any important thing that involves business or arrange marriage.

He concluded that this is it, he can have a simple life as an employee in some company, a simple apartment, good friends, but maybe never a simple girl who he just met and got to know like a normal person. Then, he remembers 3 years ago his grandpa forced him to be part of a couple blind dates, maybe not a couple, a hundred to be exact, before he ran away to Illinois and started a new life alone.

He wants to find it on his own, like last night. Accidentally met at the bar, clicking, talking, etc. He lives in that kind of drama. Not a drama of blind date and arranged marriage. Well, most of his cousins run away from Korea because their grandpa tends to force them to get married soon. The one who survived from that pressure is only Jin, because he already had Jisoo.

"Do you remember everything about last night?" Bambam butt in. "Not clearly, yeah, but I remember she's living in New York but having a staycation there after working abroad for months".

Apparently, Jungkook is forgetting too much about what they were talking about that night, but he remembers the rest, how she made a first move in her hotel room floor, and he's the one who pulled her first to come back to his room and stayed the night.

After they had sex, Lisa slept first while Jungkook, still wide awake, stared at her sleeping figure. He was hoping after this they still can get close, he is already thinking about asking her out today after work and to get to know her more.

.

"Chaeyoung, where are you? I need you to pick me up at my office at noon, please?" Lisa talks on the phone while walking to the office with her suitcase dragged around.