Chapter 17

Tonight was an emotional night for both Lisa and Jungkook, after they left from the party Jungkook and Lisa start open up to each other including about the news in his apartment, they drink wine while cuddling on his couch

"So, you weren't telling me because you think i'm ignorant?" Jungkook ask and Lisa just gritted her teeth.

"I know, i'm a bad person for assuming like that, but the way you were talking that day makes me fear of being hurt if you're not really doing anything." Lisa say with pleaded eyes asking for forgiveness to not telling Jungkook about his stalker.

Lisa still didn't tell Jungkook that Nayeon involve in this matter because she doesn't want any drama anymore, the stalker already enough for her to handling for. "But i said it out of joke, Lisa. If you tell me right away i will tell Chanyeol hyung to help me, he's been stalked by many girls and he has a guy to handling them."

Lisa furrow her eyebrows not sure what he try to say. "What do you mean a guy to handle them? did he hurt them?" Jungkook widen his eyes realize what he just said. "No, no, they just threatened those girls by searching all their information and terrify them to share the information to their school, family, and friends if they won't stop."

"But i have Taehyung for doing that! and she went straight to jail!" Lisa defend herself, "Don't you think his act a little bit harsh? he ruin this girl future, she can get expelled from her school." Jungkook replied.

"Yeah i know, but he said it's fair since she sent me all those rotten rat and shattered all my flowers from you--",

"WHAT? she ruin my gift?! that bitch!" Jungkook angry because apparently his gift just ruin like that. Lisa laugh at him "Hey, it's nothing compare all the rats she gave to me! i didn't know how she got it, was her apartment that dirty so she can grab so many rats just like that?." Lisa said with disgusting face.

"Yeah, i'm sorry, you've been through enough for me." Jungkook grab her head to his chest and hug her tightly. Lisa put her hands around his waist, it's so warm she could fall asleep any moment.

"But hey, i'm proud of you for something." Jungkook whispers in her head. "What?" Lisa replied. "You didn't ran away." Lisa widen her eyes, did he think she's that coward? Lisa looking up to him and furrow her eyebrows. "am I a runner?" Jungkook chuckle at her giving her a peck.

"Well you run after our one night stand, you rejected me two weeks later, and you suddenly gone after that news so i was frustrating you're going to leave me." Jungkook confess make Lisa turn her face pity for him.

"Oh my god! i'm sorry baby! i didn't mean that way, it's just i want to make us right and i want to try to fight for us by handling it myself since i assumed you're not that care enough about them,i love you since i gave you a birthday surprise and i want to make it more perfect." Lisa cupped his cheek and kiss it.