Chapter 16

This book finally a mature content! Happy birthday Jungkook

This book is finally mature! Happy birthday Jungkook

Jungkook suddenly not sending Lisa flower again in their third week being away from each other

Jungkook suddenly stopped sending Lisa flowers again in their third week being away from each other. Lisa thinks Jungkook is still mad at her, it drives Lisa crazy because she realizes she wants to know how Jungkook is doing because all of his gifts make Lisa relaxed because she knows Jungkook still doesn't know anything and he's safe.

Lisa just finished having lunch with Jennie, when she's about to walk inside the building she spotted a girl. Lisa's hiding between a statue in front of the building and she decided to follow her. She takes some photos and suddenly the girl stops in a coffeehouse. The girl spotted someone on the terrace of that coffeehouse and Lisa gasped.

It's Im Nayeon all along. She's hiding behind a fence on that terrace full of flowers and listening to their conversation.

"It's been three days, Jungkook didn't send her any flowers so i can't put the rats inside." The girl said to her. "Huh, maybe they're done?" It's Nayeon's voice. "You think so?" The girl asked her again.

"I digged Mingyu yesterday and he said Lisa has been struggling with a problem and Jungkook hasn't talked to her since." Lisa couldn't believe why Nayeon digged her boyfriend to ruin her. "Huh, Mingyu still talks about her?" The girl asked again. "Yes, he's been hounding Jungkook for the truth of their relationship, it's annoying. I know he's still in love with her." Nayeon scoffed and sipped her tea.

"So if I succeed in ruining their relationship, I will get my Jungkook back to being single. So what's next?" She asks Nayeon and there's silence for a moment. "I don't think we're finished yet. We have to make sure they're done by one thing." Nayeon suggested. "What?"

"We're going to make the news about Lisa putting Mingyu's dad in jail. There's a chance she will quit her job from that news and knowing they're both in a relationship before." Lisa gasped, how can Nayeon know about this? Did she dig Mingyu that hard to keep her miserable for making Mingyu still caught up on her? Lisa thinks Nayeon is upset with her because she feels like a rebound for Mingyu which she think it's half true.

Lisa walks away from them and goes straight to the office. She pressed a button to a certain floor and when an elevator door opened she rushed to an office.

Knock Knock

She barged in and Taehyung snapped his head to her. Lisa is panting from all the running from a coffeehouse five blocks from here. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asks from his chair holding a file.

"It's Nayeon!" Taehyung is still confused about who she is talking about. "I'm Nayeon, Mingyu's girlfriend who set this up. She wants to take me down, she wants to get rid of me from here." Taehyung is still oblivious to the connection between Mingyu's girlfriend and her.