Chapter 37

"Wait a second!"

"Wait a second!"

Jungkook gets out of the bathroom in his bedroom. When he opens it, he sees Taehyung and Jimin with a couple bottles of red wine and beers. "Let's hangout!" Taehyung said. "It's three in the morning!" Jungkook is confused because it seems like they don't get sleepy yet. "So? it's your birthday! We should celebrate it with just the three of us. It's a ritual." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and Jimin chuckles at what Taehyung just said.

"We'll never do this." Jungkook said.

"Not until now." Taehyung replied while proceeding to enter his bedroom with Jimin tapping his shoulder before coming in too.

"You have a master bedroom?!" Taehyung yelled and felt unfair. "I'm a birthday boy, so I should get special treatment."

"I thought a special treatment would be a sexy dance performed by Mrs. Jeon." Jimin said as he smirked at him only to make Jungkook glare at him. They are getting out to his balcony because it turns out, he has a big balcony with a sofa and electric fireplace inside a coffee table in the middle of it. They all sit while looking at the dark sky above them. It's not quiet because of the sound of the waves but it's calming and a perfect match to drink alcohol while wondering about something.

Taehyung feels kinda bored because he's a talker so he clears his throat to make a conversation first. "Guys, how about we play something?" He suggested. "What's on your mind?" Jimin asked.

"Truth or dare." Jimin and Jungkook groaned when they heard it. "Come on!" We never talk about stuff and you guys always avoid questions about your exes since the breakup."

"Yeah, you want to rub in your perfect relationship, right? since you and Jennie are the only one who is a couple." Jungkook sarcastically said to him, Taehyung just laughed. "Nooo!" I want to know you guys! we've been together again for months but we're never caught up." Jimin and Jungkook contemplate but eventually agree.

"Okay! let's start!" Taehyung spun the bottle but he got a first round and made them laugh at him.

"I choose the truth." Taehyung quickly said it. "How many sex positions have you guys tried and what's your favorite one?" Jungkook shot him a question but Taehyung didn't even shock a bit nor stuttered. He answered it proudly. "Nine." Jimin arches his eyebrows, the way to go for him.

"Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, sixty nine, seashell, missionary, reverse missionary, corkscrew. But I like being a missionary." Taehyung honestly answers it. If Jennie hears this then Taehyung will get a smack on his head for being this honest because she knows the guys will start imagining it. "Classic." Jimin snorted because it is the most casual thing everyone had, even for a virgin. "Hey, it stimulates you faster and it's more romantic and Jennie likes to kiss more."

Jungkook and Jimin laugh because they both bet Jennie is the one who's dominant in bed. Taehyung spun the bottle again and it turned to Jungkook. He's nervous because they'll be asking about Lisa.