CHAPTER 7(SPG)

It's their fourth day staying in his penthouse.And also the fourth day,he started ignoring her.He didn't know why he's acting like a fucking jealous and annoyed of what he read on her conversation with her so-called hottie&handsomechef.
He's gay and he should be happy that she's entertaining/chatting with a man 'cause atleast he have a time to enjoy his life and just cherish the time that she will not annoy/piss him off but he can't.And it's fucking weird for him."Love,can you forgive me now?"a very soft voice wake him up from thinking at the sala while eating popcorn and watching Selena Gomez and +chef in HBO Max channel

He stop from what he's doing for the main time to look at his side where Maika standing while pouting at him"Love please."she begged for his forgiveness.

It's already two o'clock in the afternoon.Maika's wearing an dark-blue oversized shirt and a black cyclings.She's getting better and can walk now.
He look at her sad face just to see her pouting and beggingly staring at him with her teary eyes.He rolled his eyes at her and talked"Go back to the room and rest.You still need one day to be fully healed."his voice is cold as ice when he said that.He go back from what he's watching and just ignoring the woman who's still at his side standing.

"What the hell!"gulat na sigaw niya ng hinablot ni Maika ang popcorn mula sa pagkakahawak niya at basta nlang itong inilapag sa center table sabay kandong sa kanya paharap.Mabilis niyang hinawakan ang beywang nito para ipirmi sa pagkakaupo.He's fucking worried to her lower part."Ghad.What are you doing huh?Masasaktan yang ibaba mo."sermon niya dito.

"My lower part is okay na except to my heart.I'm feeling sad and hurt now because it's been four days already since you started ignoring me Love."nguso nito sa kanya.

"At sinong may kasalanan aber?"nakataas ang kilay na tanong niya.

Ipinalibot nito ang mga kamay sa leeg niya at isinubsob ang mukha sa dibdib niya"Me"mahinang bulong nito.

"Tell me the reason why I'm mad to you or ignoring you right now?"he calmly asked.

"I-I texted some flirty words or a bad joke to Trae and then you saw it that make your mood changed."she sadly answered and move more closer to him"Love stop ignoring me please.I'm sorry."she softly said.

He heaved a deep sigh"I will forgive you-"he stopped when Maika look up to him"R-Really?"she excitedly asked him.

He nodded and about to continue talking when she kissed him.She kissed him softly that make him kissed back and closed his eyes.He don't know what has gotten into him that he felt something while kissing her back.He felt her smiled to his lips before slowly getting away from his lips that make him open his eyes.He arched his brow at her 'cause she's happily smiling now"I'm happy now.Thank you Love."she thanked him and give him a peck on the lips.

He rolled his eyes at her"I'm not done talking woman.I will forgive you but in one condition."he said.He stared at her happy face and heaved a deep sigh"You will not contact your admirer starting now."he continued.He saw her happy face slowly fading that make him frown at him.

As if it's very hard to her to not contact that Trae Young or whatever his full name is.

"What with the silent huh?"mataray na untag niya dito ng di ito makasagot.

She caress the back of his neck"L-Love it's a little bit hard for me not to contact Trae.His my assistant chef and currently the chef cook of my restaurant now since I'm absent and here with you."

"And so?"nakataas ang kilay niyang tanong dito.

"Well,it's hard for me to do your condition 'cause what if something bad happen or a problem came to my restaurant.Then I didn't know because I ignored Trae.Also he's my friend Love and if I started ignoring or not contacting him,he will get confuse and I just can't tell him that my boyfriend stop me or don't want to be in-contact with him.It's unfair for him and I think it's rude."pahina ng pahina na pagpapaintindi nito sa kanya.