CHAPTER 8

"Love,anong gusto mong dalhin natin sa parents mo bilang pasalubong?"she asked while still roaming her eyes around the mall.

Kadadating lang nila sa Bohol.Dahil nga sa maaga ang kinuha nilang flight,hindi sila nakapag-almusal.So,she asked Jaylein if they can go to the mall here in Tagbilaran City and have breakfast then buy also clothes/pasalubong for his parents.

"Love, answer me."ungot niya dito at pinisil ang kamay na kasalukuyang hawak niya.Nilingon ni Maika ito ng hindi ito sumagot.Naabutan niya ang mukha nitong busangot na naman na medyo natatakpan sa hood ng jacket nito.Nagsimula ang pagiging bad mood nito pagkatapos makausap ang P.A kagabi.
Tinanong niya kung bakit at natawa siya ng kinuha nito ang kamay niya kagabi at kinuhanan ng picture habang magkaholding-hands then posted it in his instagram account with a caption'Already TAKEN with my Love💖' .She got confused at first but teased him after she knew the reason.Francesca commanded him to did that.Confirming that he's in- relationship but not giving a clue who is the woman which is her.She asked why his hiding her face 'cause it's nothing wrong with her if she will get recognize as his girlfriend but he said that it's his P.A's decision for her not to be seen just to let her enjoy her life and not be in spotlight around many reporters and paparazzi.She felt happy and touched by her cousin for doing/commanded that to his boss.

"Mai, I'm badly want to sleep now.I want to rest."instead he asked her while trying to get away from her hold.

She hold his hand tightly and drag him into the department store"No,you will help me find clothes and carry the shopping bags."she strictly told him.

"OMG!I'm not you're maid.I'm too sexy to be your shitty maid.Gosh like eww."mahinang pag-iinarte nito habang hila-hila niya.

"You're my boyfriend and boyfriends are responsible to follow their girlfriend and one of that was to carry all the shopping bags everytime they go to mall.You understand Love?"she explained and look for some clothes for women.Konti lang kasi ang dala niyang damit dahil sa pagmamadali ng baklatita.She didn't even got the chance to choose a nice outfit on their way here.She just wore a floral blouse and white pants now.

She excitedly get any sexy clothes like she usually wore.Pufftops,spaghetti tops,croptops,short shorts,high-waist shorts and more.
She's about to go to the cashier and pay it when Jaylein stop her and blocked her way"You're really going to wear that exposed clothes in my parents' farm?"he calmly asked.

"Yeah,I like wearing exposed clothes you know."she answered slightly arching her brow to him.

"Maika,ang daming trabahador sa farm at ang iba ay hindi ko pa kilala dahil matagal na kong di bumisita sa farm.At hindi ka pwedeng basta nlang mag-suot ng ganyan do'n."pabuntong-hininga nitong sabi sa kanya.

"I will make sure that no one will try doing something bad to me."she assured him.

"Pero Mai,hindi mo naman kailangan ng maiikling damit don dahil probinsiya yun at 'farm' ang pupuntahan natin."

She go near him and hugged him closer"Please Love just let me.I will be with you always when we get there right?"she softly asked.

She heard him sighed before answered"Yeah"

"Then let me."

"Okay but buy atleast clothes that will not expose your body."he seriously told her.

She can't help but to tilted her happy face to him and immediately kissed him.Rinig niya ang pagsinghap at pagtili ng mga tao sa paligid na nakakita sa kanila pero wala siyang pakialam.She kissed him softly and whispered to his lips lovingly"Thank you and I love you so much Love."