CHAPTER 11

Bumuntong-hininga muna si Jaylein bago nagsalita"I-I'm sorry?"patanong niyang hingi ng tawad dito dahilan para magsalubong ang kilay ni Maika"Para san yang question mark huh?"sarkastikong tanong nito dahilan para nakagat niya ang labi at pasimpleng hinaplos ang kamay nito na hawak niya pa rin hanggang ngayon.Minsan ang slow niya rin ehh.Alam ng galit ang nobya ay parang gagawa/magsasalita pa siya ng mali instead of apologizing sincerely.

"If your not going to say something 'important',then let go of my hand please."mariing usal ni Maika sa kanya dahilan para mariin siyang napapikit sa frustration.
He can't help but to pout his lips and stare at her"I'm sorry please.Seriously,he's just one of my old friend."pagsisinungaling niya,hindi sa ayaw niyang malaman nito kung sino talaga yung tinitingnan niya sa phone kagabi pero gusto lang niyang di na lumaki ang away nilang dalawa ni Maika.He doesn't want her to feel bad or sad.

At isa pa hindi din naman intensyon niyang tingnan ang pic ng ex niya.It just happened accidentally.He just scrolled in facebook then his ex's account popped up in his news feed.
And about the friend thing in fb even that it's his ex,there's nothing wrong with that.It doesn't mean that if someone break you/broke-up with you,you will stop your connection with him by blocking his account,number,etc.
Maybe just communicate with him/her in just a friendly way.
Then that's it.

"Love please.I'm sorry na."he softly whispered to her and drag her to sit on his lap.Maika seriously look at him"If you will caught me looking some 'handsome' men,not just on my phone but also when we're going somewhere,what would you feel?What would you react?Are you okay with that?"she asked instead.His jaw clenced because of what she asked."It's okay."he innocently said to her while slowly making his hold on her waist tight.
One thing,he didn't notice was that Maika trying to hide her smile because she felt the tightness of his hold.She nodding her head,as if trying to look satisfied on his answer before slightly cleared her throat then continue talking,trying to test his patience"Then it's okay with you if I flirt with some men?"she innocently asked again.

"Yeah."he sighed.

"Save their 'hot&handsome' pictures on my phone?"she added.

"Doesn't matter.I'm more hot than them."

"Give them hug&kisses from me?"she playfully whisper.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING NOW HUH?!"he literally shouted at her face that makes Maika surprise and laugh a little after she recognize his annoyed face.
"You will really have the guts to do that?Seriously Maika?"he can't believe thinking Maika hugging&kissing other man.
She bit her lower lip and nodded to him as a response"Well,you know we agreed that we will not mind our each other's business,so yeah.I can definitely do that."she whispered.

She gasped when Jaylein grab her neck and kiss her lips.She got nervous when she felt his hands slowly roaming around her exposed legs and back.Jaylein kissed her deeply,like devouring the sweetness of her lips.She wants to kiss him back but she stop herself and just let him until it stopped.She's gasping for air when he let go.Jaylein stare at her for a second before brushing his lips on hers"Try on doing those on that to other men especially on that Trae-shit or I will kill you in pleasurable things."he aggresively whispered before biting her lower lip slightly.

Her face blushed and her body get hot because of his warning.Imagining the pleasurable things' Jaylein will do to her just made her excited and nervous at the same time.
She innocently smiled to Jaylein before getting up from his lap"We'll see"she shortly shrugged and immediately get out from his room,leaving Jaylein in it.

Iling-iling si Jaylein na naiwan sa loob ng kwarto at problemadong nasapo ang noo habang iniisip ang lahat ng sinabi ng nobya.

'Maika kissing,hugging and flirting with some shit man while him just staring at them in a romantic place'