-Chapter 7-

You sat in the front row of your class, seeing Midoriya and Shinso step up on the platform. Shinso's face and attitude almost looked evil, but you knew that it was not true; something about him gave off something as if he was constantly mistaken. Looking at the heavy dark bags beneath his eyes, you could tell that he must've been working hard.

"So, it's easy to give up, huh?" Shinso blurted, looking at Midoriya with eyes of anger. "Your buddy, he just gave it all up."

Oh, yea. Ojiro and someone else decided to quit because it seemed like they weren't even there during the Calvary Battle.

"Don't talk about Ojiro that way!" Midoriya blurted, marching towards Shinso.

Suddenly, Midoriya stopped and spun around with a dazed face. The blue-haired boy grinned as he stood doing absolutely nothing.

If I remember correctly, he was in Ojiro's group for the first event. If Midoriya is acting unlike himself...

"What?" Kaminari questioned.

"What is DEKU DOING?!" Bakugo clenched his fists, getting frustrated.

"I warned him to not say anything!" Ojiro shouted as well, standing up and giving a look of shock.

Shinso must have a quirk that deals with a verbal trigger. Maybe he controls people? Midoriya wouldn't walk away like that.

Midoriya somehow bounced back by just the movement of a figure. The wind blew the crowd away; you even felt it brush your wings just a bit.

Midoriya has something interesting. If Shinso has a mind control type of quirk, it would not be easy to just...escape. Simple willpower doesn't do the trick with these things unless that will is hella strong. If Midoriya's finger moved under this quirk, then there's gotta be something else about Midoriya's quirk, especially if it causes such a large gust of wind.

"Hey, Bakugo. What's Midoriya's quirk?" Your eyes stayed focused on the quick-moving battle.

"Why the hell would I care! It doesn't matter if it's worthless anyway!" Nodding to Bakugo's words you thought more about the situation.

So, Bakugo won't say what it is. Has anyone questioned what the name of his quirk is? It does remind me of All Might's.

After Midoriya cleared a victory, the next battle approached. Turns out, you were next.

"You ready? You're going against Iida!" Mina spurted with a large smile. Your eyes stayed on the waiting table in front of you.

"I'm gonna beat him!" You stood, approaching the dark tunnel.

"For this battle, we have F/N L/N and Tenya Iida!" Midnight announced.

Approaching the platform as he did, you noticed his engines revving just a little as your wings were stretched out to your sides.

"Our second match! How exciting!" Present Mic blurted.

Iida grinned lightly, mouthing, "Good luck." You brushed it off and waited for the signal.

With the sound of a horn, you spread your wings, seeing Iida dash towards you. Once he was close enough, you dodged to the left out of pure intuition. Your wings folded inwards, forcing you to spin and land a roundhouse kick in his neck. Right after the contact, your wings flapped once more, allowing you to aim your left leg towards the nape, hitting him in the same spot. His body dropped. Hastily, you wrapped your arms around his torso in an attempt to fly him out of the large square. Iida gasped, using his engines to pull himself away from your grip. He turned to face you.