-Chapter 10-

Uraraka's voice broke out, "Bakugo!" Your eyes noticed her and a few other classmates standing beside the hot-head. Hastily, you dove down to their level.

"Back off!" Bakugo shouted, but no one left his side.

"We're helping you! There's Spinner!" Uraraka touches a bunch of rocks surrounding the area, lifting them up and firing them at Spinner, a villain with a lizard-like body.

While frantically looking around, you exclaimed, "I have Tokoyami here in this orb from a villain!" The students nearby looked to your position to see the blue orb in your palm.

"Good! Keep him with you!" someone shout, but you couldn't tell who since your eyes were elsewhere.

When your eyes froze on a certain someone, your breath hitched to see him. Buddy was fighting off a male with bright blue eyes and jet black hair. "Buddy!" He looked your way and shook his head with a stern look. Seeing his glare forced you to take a few steps forward.

"Don't come over here!" he paused, attempting to dodge the flames on the ground as his body ached in burns. "Dabi and them want our wings and Bakugo! Get out of here!" You widened your eyes as Dabi pounced on Buddy, placing each hand on the base of each wing. Your brother couldn't move.

I'm not going to stand by!

You spanned your wings, flapping them once. Rushing over to your brother, you saw Dabi's mouth move, yet you couldn't hear him. "I heard your weak spot was the part where your wings connect to your back."

"Don't you dare touch Buddy!" you cried, seeing Dabi grow closer by the second, yet he was still so far away.

Flames quickly burned the base of the wings on Buddy's back. Hearing his screams forced you to push your speed to the max. Your eyes began to tear up while seeing his slightly burned face.

"Hold on!" When Dabi was about twenty meters away, something struck your side, making you collapse onto the ground, but because of the speed, you continued to roll. The pain struck every part of your body.

As you looked at your side, you saw a gash that came from a knife. Flicking your eyes behind you, a girl with blonde hair was spotted holding a knife with no blood. "Aw, you were going so fast the blood came off." She started skipping towards you.

"Wait! Buddy!" Turning your head, Buddy was lying on the ground unconscious.

Dabi held your brother's angelic wings in his hands, as they were disconnected. In an attempt to stand, you couldn't bare the pain and physically couldn't lift your body. Moving your wings didn't do anything as one of them broke from the impact of the ground. You slowly crawled towards Buddy with the throbbing pain all over your body.

"Buddy! Wake up!" The small and slow tears grew and streamed faster down your cheeks. "Wake up!"

"Stop shouting." The blonde girl whined as she stepped on your back.

"Toga, hold these. I'll pick her up cause we have to go," Dabi mumbled as he kneeled beside you. "Ready to go?" he asked you.

Angling your brows down, you continued to crawl. "Buddy! Wake up!"

"He won't." Ignoring his words, you continued to move forward. A sigh escaped Dabi's lips. His hands snaked beneath you, making you wiggle in his grip.

This fucking hurts!

His grip tightened around your body, making you freeze as your gash was being pressed against his clothes. He took one last look at you and then began walking towards the group of villains gathering at a dark portal. "He won't wake up because he's dead."