-Chapter 47-

In the next week, Pro Heroes use spies to find the hideout of the League of Villains base. Information about the inner workings is done thanks to the spies. Today, two weeks after your disappearance is the day that the raid is finally in action.

"I'm going to fucking kill those villains!" Bakugo shouted while adjusting his gauntlets.

Midoriya sighed, stating, "Kacchan, we're heroes. We can't kill."

"They took Y/N!" Bakugo flicked his red orbs towards the green-haired boy. "I can never forgive them for that."

The plan was discussed within the groups. As the groups stood in front of the hideout within an open area of woods, a sudden explosion blasted the front half of the wide building, revealing the immediate members of the League of Villains: Dabi, Twice, Toga, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki.

The heroes were divided into their respective groups to fend off each member of the League.

Midoriya and Bakugo launched themselves towards Shigaraki, seeing the figure not even budge. Midoriya sparked in blue lightning as Bakugo placed his left hand in front of his right to prepare for condensed projectiles of his explosions. Shigaraki reached his arm out to see Midoriya kick it with harsh force, displaying through shockwaves of dust flying in the air. The Shigaraki that stood in front of the boys began to dissolve.

Bakugo knew it was Twice's doing, so he must be making clones of other villains. When Bakugo spun around to see the fights, he witnessed his thoughts. All villains melted as Twice was the only one left.

"I got this guys!" Kendo and a few others from Class 1-B stated in unison, rushing the villains as the rest of the group rushed into the building. Once entering through the crushed entrance, a long hallway was the only way that could lead them to you.

With new villains in the distance, seeing Toga's blonde hair and Kurogiri's unique form, the group paused in their tracks.

"Keep going!" Aizawa shouted as Vlad King nodded to the group, yanking the rest of his class to aid him in taking these villains down effectively.

While running down the long hallway, a large door presented itself as a normal steel door. Kirishima took pride in hardening his skin and rushing for it, blasting a hole through the center of the door. The rest of the heroes walked through, noticing the large dimmed room. With it being a dead end, they searched the walls. Bakugo widened his eyes to the feeling of a door knob.

***

Kendo held an unconscious Twice in her large hand, seeing the police force take him into custody. Monoma waved his group to wrap around the building as the plan stated, hoping to find the window in which you were spotted.

Monoma stated, "Remember, she was taken in by her own means. She will fight us!"

With a grin, Kendo replied, "Yes! We will find where she is and hope to take her without any harm done. Let's make this a clear win!"

The rest of the students nodded as a window, similar to the one they were shown, appeared in view. Kendo grew excited to yank you from the villains until a Dabi appeared.

"It's Dabi!" Monoma blurted, activating one of the quirks he copied, it being Bakugo's Explosion quirk; he copied moments prior to the raid. "Testutestu! He could melt you so be careful!"

Bondo worked his way closer to the seeming leader of the group. "Monoma, let me get him first." Monoma nodded, seeing the glue-like substance shoot its way towards the villain.

Dabi used his blue flames to attempt to vaporize the liquid, but with its thick consistency, it was difficult. "Damn." Dabi saw the glue melt into a liquid.