-Chapter 45-

Nezu hummed to the information and footage. "I see. This is a problem."

"No dip, Sherlock!" Bakugo shouted, seeing the principal grin and nod.

"I will have the teachers and some pro heroes devise a plan for this operation." He leaned back in his chair. "If she was waved by the League then they need her for something. Most importantly, her quirk." Nezu looked around the office to see all the students listening with wide ears. The teachers kept their eyes glued to his position. "As we all know, she has two quirks, as a result of being a twin. Now, her wings are not at play anymore, after they already took them."

Bakugo flinched at the mention of that event.

"What they need is the second part of her quirk. Her healing ability."

Bakugo butted in, "If they needed a healing ability, why didn't they just take someone else who has better circumstances?"

Nezu paused his flow of words for a minute. "That's a great question. Let's think about how her quirk works. If she heals, she takes that injury, yes?" The students and teachers nodded. "That could be very valuable to the League just with that."

Midoriya leaned forward. "Is it because of the transferring factor?"

Nezu nodded, seeing many students widen their eyes, including Bakugo.

Vlad King added, "It's also a problem that we still have a traitor because Toga was released."

"That, too, is an issue, but right now, we need Y/N." He sighed then continued. "I believe they may alter her quirk in some way."

"How would they do that?" Todoroki spoke.

Nezu replied, "Well if they can create Nomus with their own types of quirks, I'm sure they found a way to alter a few quirks. If they've been set on obtaining Y/N, they must've been working on something for a while."

Silence brewed in the room. The teachers tried thinking of ways to create a plan while the students thought about the reason you were taken.

Bakugo widened his eyes to Nezu's words. He slammed the table beside him. "How did I not see it before?!"

"What is it, Kacchan?"

Bakugo spun his head towards the rest of the class. "They want to invert her quirk!"

"Invert?" Some students questioned, cocking their heads sideways.

Aizawa leaped into the conversation. "That makes sense."

Midoriya finally realized what Bakugo meant. "What he means is that they want to change her quirk so that instead of her transferring injuries to herself-"

"She gives her injuries to others." Ida interupted, seieng both Bakugo and Midoriya nod.

Nezu coughed, capturing everyone's attention once again. "If that happens, and she's being brainwashed, then they plan to use her in battle."

Most of the students gasped at the news. Bakugo dug his fingernails in his palms as Midoriya arched his brows.

All Might thought about you being used against your will. "She'll get injured by us and transfer her wounds to us."

"I'm afraid that may be their plan," Nezu confirmed. "Students, you all need to stay on campus. We can't allow another incident like this. The pros will configure a plan with both hero classes. This may be a difficult battle if they accomplish their goal before we make our move."

Momo asked, "Do you have any idea how long it'll take for the plan to finish?"

Nezu shook his head. "We need to use our spies wisely, and we need to take into consideration where the inevitable battle will be. If they don't finish altering Y/N's quirk, it will still be difficult to take her back." The principal looked towards the ash-blonde. "You were lucky because we found out where you guys were located and invaded as you guys escaped. We are not as lucky this time, since they moved. We captured no League members in our attack on the yakuza."

Vlad King looked toward the students. "We'll find a quick plan so that process doesn't finish."