-Chapter 43-

Making your way towards class, you saw Uraraka march your way. "Hey, Y/N, guess what?" Shrugging in response, she grinned. "I made this tea earlier in the kitchen. I already had my share so I was wondering if you wanted the rest." Looking towards her, you raised a brow to the liquid.

"Can I try it?" you questioned, seeing the bubbly girl nod. Lifting the cup to your lips, you took a few sips. Widening your eyes, you shook your head vigorously. "This shit is good!" Within seconds, you slurped down what was left of the drink. "My gosh, Uraraka. That is really good." Licking your lips, you noticed her bright smile.

"Thanks, Y/N! I offered it to some of the others but they weren't interested." You both lightly chuckled. "I'm gonna talk to the others about your response." Nodding, you saw her rush away.

Once you entered the building, you noticed Mina and Uraraka running behind you. "Uraraka!" you blurted, seeing the two of them pause. They both looked back towards you. "Tell Mina about how great your tea was. It was super tasty!"

The girl raised a brow. "What tea?"

"The one you gave me a few minutes ago," you spoke back. Uraraka looked towards Mina then back at you.

"You must've had some dream." A chuckle left her lips. "I don't remember ever giving you a drink today." She rubbed the back of her neck as the two continued forward.

How odd.

You shrugged off that conversation and thought about your new boyfriend.

Surprisingly, Bakugo wasn't by your side on the way to class, like usual for the past week of being together. No one knows that you two are a thing, as that was a condition set by Bakugo himself.

Once everyone filled in the room, you noticed Bakugo slowly walk towards his desk.

I guess he slept in.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Bakugo questioned as he sat in his chair.

Looking back, you replied, "Did you sleep in?"

"You never woke me up so of course I was gonna sleep in!" A sigh escaped your lips as you looked forward. "Hey! Don't act like it's my fault I didn't walk with you," he mumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets as his legs rested on top of his desk.

***

Yawning in class, you felt the back of your chair being nudged. Knowing who it was, you finally paid attention to Aizawa.

The bell rang for dismissal, but you were too tired to stand.

"Y/N?" Midoriya questioned, nudging your shoulder.

Bakugo quickly slapped the boy's hand out of the way. "Don't touch her." He grumbled, looking towards you. "What's wrong with you?" Shrugging your shoulders, you stood slowly, wobbling sideways. Bakugo lunged forward, catching you in his arms. "The hell?"

"I just suddenly felt tired and weak is all. I thought I had some good sleep last night." Bakugo sighed, helping you stand. Midoriya widened his eyes at the interaction.

"Are you not sleeping or something?"

"Chill out, Bakubro. She might just feel fatigued. It's hot today, ya know?" Kirishima patted the boy's shoulder as he marched out of the room. Midoriya left while looking back towards the two of you.

Bakugo followed beside you as you left the room. Aizawa peeked towards your face, seeing no bags beneath your eyes.

It is hot today.

Once the doors opened, you felt slightly dizzy. "What's the temperature out here?" you questioned, seeing Bakugo lifting his phone.

"It's thirty degrees celsius."

Humming to his words, you just continued to walk towards the dorms. "It feels like forty." Placing your hand on your head, you sighed.

"You idiot! Are you actually sick?!" Bakugo raised his hand and pressed it against your forehead. Quickly, he pulled his hand away. "The hell? You're burning!"

"Oh, well. Maybe it's just some reaction to some...thing."

The two of you entered the dorm building, capturing a few eyes.

"Y/N, you ok?" Kaminari asked as he poured himself a glass of water.

Looking his way, you pointed towards him. "Can I have your water?" The boy nodded and rushed to your side. "Thanks." Grabbing the glass, you quickly gulped the liquid down.

Though the cool water helped for a minute, the heat just rushed its way back to your head as you lay in your bed.

Bakugo sat beside you, trying to think of what caused this. "You just must be sick."

Nodding your head, you coughed. Glancing towards Bakugo, you said, "Hey, you don't have to worry about me. I'll just sleep here."

His eyes glared in your direction. "You're my girlfriend now and you're trying to push me away?! Shaking your head made his angered face look away. "That's what I thought."

Closing your eyes, you felt your breathing slow down. Calming yourself made the pain in your head go away here and there, but it throbbed. Bakugo looked towards your flushed cheeks and panting self. Gritting his teeth, he had a feeling that this wasn't just any sickness.

***

Toga entered the building, sighing as she noticed Kurogiri cleaning glass and Shigraraki sitting in one of the high chairs. "Man, escaping that place was hell."

"Did you do what I asked?" Shigaraki rasped, glancing at the blonde girl.

While sitting a few chairs away, she nodded. "It was too easy. She took the bait." A chuckle left her mouth. "I also got to see Izuku today." Toga lifted her palms to cup her reddened cheeks. "I miss him already."

"Ok, she should be falling under the spell by now. It's only the first day." Kurogiri added, wiping down a glass with a rag. "Tomorrow, she should start changing mentally. That's when she may make her move towards us."

Shigaraki grinned beneath his hand mask. "That's good. Her quirk would benefit us, especially if Doc changes it in a certain way."

A man with white and grey hair entered the scene, grinning at the conversation. "I already have everything prepared."