Everyone's Thoughts. 💭

Christina's POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling kinda empty knowing I told Aaron that we need to stay in our own places until I am able to trust him again and today was the day he was preparing our date. I didn't know what to expect from him but I wanted to see if this was going to help our relationship or break it. This would be the deal breaker for me. I walked downstairs and my parents as well as my aunt were sitting at the island in the kitchen.

Mary: Chrissy sweetie are you ok?
Chrissy: Oh yeah Auntie I'm fine.
Mary: You don't look fine.
Chrissy: I just need some time alone.
Mary: Okay.

My parents looked at me and knew I just needed my space since I was always like that.

Aaron's POV:
Christina was in for a treat because I was taking her on a picnic in Central Park during the day and then at night we were going to go around the New York Harbor on a yacht I borrowed from a friend of mine. He said I could use it and today was the day I was going to. I knew this was a do or die situation for me and I had to make sure she didn't leave me. I really did love her but I couldn't tell her that just yet. I decided to call Sarah and tell her.

The call rang for a few minutes until Blake picked up.

Blake: Hey man. Sarah's not in the mood to talk right now she's having one of those days.
Aaron: Is she ok?
Blake: Yeah she's just dealing with her thoughts and she told me she didn't want to talk to anyone right now so I picked up for her.
Aaron: Oh okay. I was just going to tell her I'm taking Chrissy out on the yacht tonight and I have a picnic planned for us in Central Park.
Blake: Oh cool. Have fun.
Aaron: Thanks man. Keep me posted on Sarah.
Blake: I will.

Blake ended up hanging up which was not like him but I just wanted to know what was really going on with Sarah. I guess I would find out when things were ok.

Sarah's POV:
I heard Blake on the phone with Aaron and of course I didn't care what was going on with everyone today I just wanted to be alone. I never shut Blake out but I just wanted to be with Jeter today and Blake understood that. I'm glad he did. I don't know how he is going to put up with me but honestly I know he has.

Blake's POV:
Sarah has been on and off with me all day but I was going to give her space and I kept texting back and forth with my parents and her parents and all four of them said to just keep checking on her. I had a feeling this might have something to do with the conversation I had with Aaron on the phone but then again I knew she was over him. As a person who understands where Sarah is coming from I knew she needed time to express what she was feeling to me and I was going to give that to her.

Later on that day.......

Christina met Aaron at the location he told her at Central Park and she was just sitting in the grass since she had to wait for Aaron to drop off Rose to Blake and Sarah's. All Christina kept thinking about was how she was going to not get heart broken like Sarah did.

A couple of minutes later she felt a hug from behind and then she knew it was Aaron.

Aaron: Hey babe. You ok?
Chrissy: Yeah I'm fine.
Aaron: Are you sure?
Chrissy: Yeah. Let's just get this date over with.
Aaron: Um ok.

They sat and ate in silence. Chrissy kept looking out at everyone around her and Aaron was just doing the same.

A couple of hours passed by and a car picked up the both of them and brought them by the West Side Highway where the yachts were parked by the dock on the Hudson.

Chrissy: Thank you.
Aaron: Your welcome.
Chrissy: Can I ask you something?
Aaron: Yeah.
Chrissy: Did you ever take Sarah on here?
Aaron: No why?
Chrissy: Then why did you take me?
Aaron: I thought it was a memory we could have together. Why all of a sudden the interest in Sarah?
Chrissy: I'm worried about her and I honestly knew how rocky her relationships were in the past and I followed your marriage with her and let's just say I'm worried.
Aaron: What are you worried about?
Chrissy: That you are going to leave me and go to someone else like you did to her.
Aaron: I would never do that to you. Can I tell you something?
Chrissy: Yeah.
Aaron: Don't tell Sarah this.
Chrissy: Ok.
Aaron: I was only with her so the media would get off my back about being single for my career.
Chrissy: Excuse me!
Aaron: What?
Chrissy: Dude! Did you seriously just tell me this?!? How could you!
Aaron: I know I messed up.
Chrissy: Yeah you messed up with me also! I'm going to tell Sarah!
Aaron: Chrissy please don't!
Chrissy: You are such an asshole! You used her! You have two kids together! She adopted your daughter so your own fuckin daughter didn't have to go into the foster care system after your bitch ex-girlfriend didn't want her own daughter and you wanna tell me Aaron that you used Sarah since the day you met her?!? How fuckin pathetic are you man! I don't ever wanna see you again! How cold-hearted can you be bro?!?

Chrissy jumped into a cab and told the driver to drive all the way to Sarah and Blake's address which was all the way on the other side of the city.

Aaron's POV:
I wanted to be honest with Chrissy but now I know she was never going to talk to me again and this is not how I wanted things to happen with her. I wanted to get her back but that was a long shot. I'm glad Blake was able to take care of Sarah but I had to make sure Chrissy didn't tell Sarah anything because then I knew I wasn't going to be hearing from her or Blake in a long time. God I made such a mess since day one with the kids and with Sarah and to be honest maybe deep down I was never meant to be with anyone. I just needed to be alone. Yeah maybe.

Wow that was something! 👀

In the next chapter Chrissy breaks the news to Sarah and let's see what happens after that.

Stay tuned.

Here's a photo of Rose Aaron's daughter.