That Night. 🌛 The Smallest Impact Starts Now. 💙

Aaron and I had a great renewal and thanks to Demi and Tim they made it extremely special. They really knew what we wanted in our marriage so the rest was so easy. We just had a small get together afterwards and then everyone went back to their hotels and such. Aaron and I were sitting in the house next to Demi and Tim's since they had a house in Jacksonville. We sat on the couch about to watch TV and just relax until we heard the door bell ring.

I walked to the door and I saw Demi with food and Tim behind her with some drinks.

Demi: We thought you guys might be hungry.

Me: Actually we are because we didn't eat much all day.

Aaron: She's not wrong and that Italian looks good.

Demi: It is. We made it.

Aaron: Oh goodie.

We all sat at the kitchen table that was there and just went to eating.

Tim: How does it feel to actually be secluded from everyone else and their drama?

Me: You have no idea. This is the best I have felt in so long. I was so used to everyone ringing the bell and I swear Aaron and I the last couple of times never had a real relationship.

Aaron: She's not wrong about that and part of that was my fault. I let her walk.

Demi: You see what you guys just did.

Me: What did we do?

Demi: You talked.

Me: That's true we talked without arguing.

Demi: That's the best part about a marriage guys. Now I'm not saying you guys won't disagree on things you will but you will realize it was silly to argue in the first place. Tim and I are like that all the time.

Me: That is why I wanted to come to you guys. Aaron and I knew we would learn from the both of you.

Tim: You did and sometimes you do have to make tough decisions in life no matter who or what it involves. I know before I met Demi and became who I am now I had to deal with some tough people and make some tough decisions.

Me: Aaron Hernandez.

Tim: Oh yes. Wow Sarah I'm shocked you brought that up.

Aaron: Yeah me also. I didn't think you knew his story.

Me: I'm very serious about his story. I read his brother's book and now I'm reading his defense attorney's book. I just don't read it around Aaron because he's nosy and then he ends up taking the book from me because he wants to read it.

Demi: You are serious about that Sarah you should do something about it.

Me: I'm going to do it through Aaron's foundation.

Demi: You can do that or this is just a suggestion you can start a foundation for CTE  or even for athletes with traumatic injuries that maybe can't afford treatments and such. We can even help you build it.

Me: You guys would do that?!?

Demi: Absolutely. Sarah the look on your face says it all. Also you can put it under Aaron's name if you want and saying you started the foundation for him. He has a family that is left behind Sarah. Everyone has a struggle it just takes the world to see how impactful you can make it and turn it into something amazing.

Tim: She's right Sarah. Aaron would have loved you. He would have gotten along with you.

Me: Yeah he would have. I wish I could speak to his brother DJ though.

Tim: I actually have his number Sarah. He's out of his own struggles and he did his time but he's willing to give back and remember the message his brother wanted to send and maybe you can call him and help him with that. Let me put his number in your phone.

Aaron: Sarah I'm so proud of you for wanting to help. Let me know if you need me but I want this to be all you. We are here to help. Just let us know when you want us to step in.

Me: Thank you guys.

Aaron: I married you again for many reasons Sarah and this is the main one. You are willing to help and give back even when the situation isn't yours and is extremely tough to talk about. Not many gave Aaron the time of day but maybe you can tell his story from the way you saw it and because you understand it.

Me: I knew after reading DJ's book that I had to step up and help. I was so serious about making an impact and this is the impact that I want to make.

Tim: I'm so proud of you Sarah. I'm glad you want to step up and help.

Me: Thanks Tim.

Demi: Tim knows a lot of people who are willing to work with you Sarah. I think he knows more people than I do. I mean when I married him I really didn't know who he was until his mom told me about his story and I was in awe how strong he turned out to be. He turned to God for help and God gave me him. It is the biggest blessing for me to have him.

Me: I agree when it comes to this big boy right here.

Aaron: I did play football Sarah and I know football players myself. I can reach out to anyone within my foundation and I can even talk to my parents and see if they know people.

Me: Yeah I can even reach out to my brother since he knows the football world well.

Tim: Sarah the Giants are looking for someone to help boost their foundation maybe this is your way of starting.

Me: Yeah I saw that on their social media pages. I'm going to speak to Joe and Brian.

Tim: Good. 😊

The way this night ended was truly amazing. I knew I could make an impact in this world and if I started in the NFL and started with one team I can branch out to many and from there start my own foundation. Many people in this world need help and one step at a time I know I can make an impact.

Aaron Hernandez's story is going to come up in the next couple of chapters and the topics are pretty deep. If you need to ask me any questions or don't understand what I'm saying please reach out and let me know.

Dear Readers,

IM BACK!!!!!!! So sorry I haven't updated in so long! Now I should be able to update new chapters weekly! Stay tuned!

Love you all! Thank you for waiting! ❤️🥰
Sarah xoxo