~Six~

After eating our breakfast and some argument about who is gonna do the dishes. Alex got up washed the dishes and told him about the party tonight. He told me to be careful, not to get too drunk and not to leave my drinks unattended. All the basic that i already know so i told him not to worry too much.

Right now i was waiting for Livia. We decided that we are going to get ready at my house and the boys are going to pick us up and we all are going to the party together. I am laying on the bed in my room with my eyes closed. I am so deep in my thoughts that i don't even notice my door opening and closing until-

"It's time to party bitch!!!!!!!!!" Liv screams out of nowhere.

I jump up and look at her glaring. "What the fuck. Where the heck did you come from? Don't do this again i could have punched you."

"Oh God you are such a scaredy cat. And well you didn't punch me did you" Liv says while giggling.

"I could have. " I say glaring at her.

"That is the point you didn't now shut up and tell me what you are wearing." Liv says.

"I haven't decided yet. What about you what you wearing?"

"Well i bought this dress. But i am not showing it you now."

"But i wanna see it no-"

"No buts missy go and get ready."

After this i go to my closet and try to pick out an outfit. After looking around for a few minutes i decide on a black lace bralette and a shiny golden skirt.

"Hurry up girl i want to do your makeup." Liv yells from my room.

I quickly change and walk out to her as soon as she sees me she winks at me and whistles. "Is it hot in here or is it you ma'am."

"I am flattered but why do i gotta put make up on?" I ask hoping she would let me go.

"Because its a party please let me do your make up."

"Alright whatever." As soon i say this she pulls me down infront of her and starts putting different makeup products on my face after about an hour of her doing my make up and curling my beautiful hair she is done. Then she went and put on her outfit. It was a matching black set. As soon as she walks out i pretend to faint.

"Omg girl you gotta warn me before coming out you look fucking sex-ay" I say while fanning myself with my hand.

She laughs and her phone viberates. She picks it up and types something on her phone. "The boys are here i texted them the apartment number." She informs me. As soon as she finishes her sentence the bell rings i start making my way to the door but i hear Alex opening the door.

"Who are you?" Alex asks.

"We are Rose's friends" Tyler says.

"Oh you are the new friends she is always talking about."

"Lex stop embarrassing me" I say walking out of the room and holding my heels in one hand. Lex starts laughing.

"Well that is what my job is." Alex says as he laughs.

As soon as my eyes fell on Leo i was impressed to say the least this man. How the hell does he manage to look this handsome in this simple black V-neck tight shirt which hung closely to his muscles and black ripped jeans. Don't forget his iconic leather jacket. My eyes traveled from his long muscular legs to chest and my only thought at that moment was damn. Then to his beautiful ocean blue eyes as soon as i look into his eyes i see him already staring at me. He was looking at me from head to toe.