~Ten~

Trigger warning.

Light mentions of Sexual Assault.

.
.
.

Chase.

"What the fuck?" I say rubbing my head wincing in pain. As soon as i say this his grip tightens on me.

"You really thought you could get away embarrassing me like that." He says.

"Look man you gotta have some respect to get embarrassed but you got none so shut up." As soon i say this he grabs both my hands and pins it above my head with one hand and grabs my throat with other.

"Shut up you bitch." With this he tries to kiss me. I try to knee him in his balls but he slaps me.

"Stop fucking moving i know you want this stop playing hard to get."

"You are fucking delusional. Get the fuck away from me."

"Shut up" He starts kissing my neck and i try to push him away several times but fail everytime. That seemed to make him even mad and he starts to unbutton my jeans.

"Chase what the fuck. Get awa-" I try to yell but he puts his hand on my mouth.

"Baby i know you want this. I going to make you scr-"

"I- uhhh yeah but not here baby."

Ew ew ew never thought i would say these words especially to this baboon's ass.

I say this and this caught him off-guard. I take the opportunity and kick him in the balls and push him off of myself.

"You motherfucker stay the fuck away from me." I yell trying to get away from him.

"You bitch." He tries to slap me again but this time i caught his hand before he could slap me and i punch him on the face and then kich him in his balls he stumbles back and falls down tripping on something.

I run out of the closet straight to the girls bathroom. I look around to see if anyone is here when i knew nobody was here i locked the door. I was furious and the only way i knew to cope with anything was punching the wall and that is what i did i started punching the wall and i didn't stop till my knuckles were bruised and bloody. I knew alot of time has passed because it was almost luch break After i can't handle the punches anymore i back away right now i was sitting on the floor my head held down between my hands. Then i decided to get up and get out of here. I looked at my current state. My jeans were still unbuttoned i was happy nobody was in the hallway. My hair was a mess my lipstick which i decided to apply today was smothered on my face, blood dripping out of my hands. I quickly run my hands under cold water. Wincing when the cold water hit my fresh cuts. I buttoned up my pants and rinsed my face to get rid of the makeup and fixed my hair. I am surprised there was no bruise on my face or even on my neck. Well not surprised about the face he slaps like a bitch but the grip he had on my neck was hard and did hurt a bit. I got out of the bathroom and checked my phone and Liv had messaged me like a thousand times and calls too asking me where i am and if everything's alright.

I didn't reply instead i walked to my locker and took out a hoodie i keep in my locker and wore it on top of my Blouse. I started to walk to the cafeteria and see my friends sitting at the usual spot. I walk over to my friends and sit down quietly. Everyone looks at me and Leo is at school now so he is also looking at me but mostly glaring.

"W-where were you? I was so worried. Is everything alrigh-" Liv says i cut her off.

"I- i am fine."

"You scared the shit out of us and now you are saying you are fucking fine. We are glad you are alright but that was fucking stupid you could have replied to one just one fucking message. I was fucking worried as hell and now you come back after hours not saying anythin-" Leo goes on a rant but i cut him off