Partners In Crime

So uhhh had this idea all week.

Assassins Aether and Xiao, working together and in a relationship.

Both Aether and Xiao have a darker side to them both. They share a secret that only they each other know. One's a spy, one's a assassin. Both yet very talented at what they do, they still keep a low profile. They both married each other in the middle of a explosion, with Xiao holding Aether in his arms as he splattered blood on his white suit. What a joyous day that was. After they sealed their love with a kiss, enemies attacked them and he got to use his daggers made just for this wedding. And the vows were something alright. I vow to be killed only by your handmade daggers and they will be held by only you. Heh, And I vow to be killed by only your bullets and only by you.

"My love~ wake up~. Or I'll force you to make me a child roughly."-Aether

"Tch. You idiot. You know how much I'm scared of children."-Xiao

"Well then. I supposed you're the idiot right? You're scared of children."-Aether

"Very funny. We got a new mission Aeth. Stay alert."-Xiao

"What type of mission? So I can prepare for it as soon as now."-Aether

"Just a hostage bust. They held one of our officers captive."-Xiao

"Awesome! I can make bombs with Alice and her kid! Only smoke bombs with effects right?"-Aether

"Yes Aeth, smoke bombs with effects."-Xiao

Aether gave Xiao a kiss on his cheek as he went to the basement to call his old friend the plan.

Xiao does care for Aether's health and well-being, and he hopes for the blond to stay alive with him. But Aether's way to happy to even be thought of as a assassin. It sorta makes him a target, and he's worried.

—-

-

"Ready?"-Xiao

"Ready."-Aether

Xiao and Aether gave their goodbyes as they went their separate directions. Their said goodbyes in case someone doesn't make it out alive. They always made it out alive. It's a just in case thing.

Aether ran into trouble quickly. He used the smoke bombs to quickly get away. It was just get the hostage and escape. Simple. But a lot of things go wrong sometimes.

"Director Hu?! Seriously?!"-Aether

"The Prinzessin kept me captive. I'm so sorry Traveler, I was bait." Hu Tao looked down as a bolt of electro came from above. A blond girl laughed as she summoned a purple raven.

"Oh how the days reunite for us to meet.  You all shall fall with the rest of them fools."-Fischl

"You-ngh. The Adepti will make sure-" Aether had his chin up by Fischl.

"It is not one that I am beheading, It is your raven."-Fischl

"It's yours that's gone."-Xiao

Xiao shot off the head of the Prinzessin, freeing Aether and Hu Tao out of their ropes.

"HEY! FREEZE!"-Guard

"One more time love?"-Aether

"One more time."-Xiao

506 words