Punishment

So uhhhh 😟

Smut 😳 Smut 😡 Smut 😟 Smut 🤨 Smut 🐶

And yes this is totally based off Midari from Kakeguri. Only that he doesn't get turned on by risks, he gets turned on by voices. Weird, but hey, I'm watching it rn. 

"Mmm. Xiao's almost done. Clean up and make him Almond Tofu."-Aether

Aether did as he himself told, now waiting on the couch as he did absolutely nothing this entire morning. Xiao walked in, Aether jumping up to give him a hug. He declined.

"Tired. Thanks for the Almond Tofu."-Xiao

All that work for a thank you? He resisted for hours and yet it's just a thank you?! The blond wanted cuddles, or a kiss, just something.

"Hmm. Fine then. I'll leave this here and go to the gust room."-Aether

"Oh my god, Aether-"-Xiao

"No, No. You said you were tired. So I'll just sleep in the guest room for tonight."-Aether

"Sit"-Xiao

This voice...this demanding voice...it gave him shivers. He wanted to obey him in a instant. He was drawn to this side of his lover. He wanted to be on his knees and cry but at the same time moan and flaunt his cock for him. A 5 inch cock like his wouldn't be enough to satisfy that voice. He'll do whatever Xiao pleases just to hear that voice again.

"I refuse! You were the one who said that you were tired. So I refuse to do as you say."-Aether

"I said sit"-Xiao

Aether sat down on the floor. Internally, he was in awe. This voice was really turning him on. That voice made him want to ride his thick cock when he's asleep.

Xiao grabbed his braid and caressed it a bit before pulling it. Aether couldn't hold it in anymore. He moaned softly that he only thought he heard. Xiao smirked. Who knew the almighty traveler had a hair pulling kink?

"So you actually like this? What a satisfying reaction. Tell me, do you want to be bred by me?" Xiao smirked as he looked at the slutty boy on his knees. This is what he wanted. This was heaven for him.

"Yes...yes please. Don't hold back! PUNISH ME! PUNISH ME FOR BEING SUCH A BRATTY LITTLE BITCH!"-Aether

"Such a treat." Aether was now pinned to the floor. His pants were being taken off. The blond shuddered at the thought of him finding out he was masturbating earlier.

"No underwear? And your hole is covered in white, oh my baby has been playing games without me~."-Xiao

"My hole couldn't wait to be filled by you anymore.~ I'm just a horny slut who wants cock every day~ What do I know about cum?~"-Aether

Xiao smacked his ass, making Aether moan loudly. He wasted no time to start fingering his ass, Aether moaning at every motion inside him.The blond squirmed a bit before sucking on his own fingers to anger Xiao even more. He wanted to hear that voice from him again.

"I want to hear you. I want to hear the brat that got me so fired up."-Xiao

A/N : This feels like one of those character NSFW videos. 😭

Aether complied gladly. He moaned in his lover's ear. The blond looked heavenly like that. The facial expressions to his desire for his lover to mess up his insides make him wet.

Soon, Aether was flipped to be on top of Xiao. He knew what he had to do. He sucked his lover's cock as he did to him. Except the blond was much rougher with it. At this point, he was summited to him.

While sucking, the blond was being fingered again. This time, as rough as the blond was sucking on the cock. Xiao hummed while cum was being squirted on his face. Some got in his mouth. A pop noise was heard. The blond moaned softly.

"Hurry up and cum...your bitch is hungry~."-Aether

"What makes you think you deserve it, whore? Beg for it. Like the cumslut you are."-Xiao

"Please cum in my tight little hole with your big meaty cock. I don't care if you stretch it, just cum inside!"-Aether

"What a slut." Aether was picked up and put  on the raven's cock. He rode the cock fast. He loved this feeling. This feeling of pure pleasure by voice commands is just pure bliss. Everything about this situation is just amazing.

He finally came inside. He smiled as he moaned for the last time today. The blond fell to the floor.

"You're such a slut Aether." Xiao smacked his ass a couple of times.

"Ooo~ I know. I'm a good slut for you."-Aether

Okay, time for angst

790 words