Welcome to the World

Because I deleted how Aria got her name, imm write it here.

Royal AU.

Aether whimpered as he shook his lover awake. He couldn't help but wince in pain. It felt like his stomach was going to burst out. The bed was wet with something as Xiao finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"Aether? What's going on? It's the middle of the night."-Xiao

"I-I'm sorry. But it's time! It's time for...hah. It fucking hurts." Aether was getting sweaty. He was holding in something. Xiao then realized what was going on. He went to the phone to call Lumine. She'll at least wake up and call someone to help Aether.

-

Xiao and Lumine were waiting outside his room. They looked terrified as they heard Aether scream again. They knew it was part of giving birth, but it was scary. Scary enough for Lumine to be afraid to give birth to a child of her own.

"Xiao? You okay? Want to go to the kitchen where's it's quieter? Unfortunately, we won't wake up my father so he can yell at us for eating ice cream at three in the morning like always."-Lumine

Xiao chuckled and agreed to the blonde's request. They ate ice cream in silence as they heard faint crying. It was Aether's. Xiao frowned as he finished his bowl of tofu. He didn't like ice cream as it was too cold.

"Should we go back? I think that Aether should be done now. Or at least almost. I heard that he's supposed to take at least a hour to give birth. Then again, I did my own research and it depended on how well Aether's health was..." Lumine kept on rambling on and on making Xiao worry more.

"Let's go back. I'm worried. He stopped screaming"-Xiao

Lumine made a small O face as she followed the raven back upstairs. As soon as he heard the room fill with a soft humming noise, his fears subsided. It was Aether being Aether.

"Aether!" Xiao hugged his lover as he held a small bundle wrapped in a silk blanket. The tired blond smiled as he gave a small peck on the cheek.

"Isn't she adorable? And she looks similar to you. But yet the few minutes I held her she acted like me."-Aether

"She?"-Xiao

"Yes Xiao, she." The little baby cooed as she made little grabby hands towards her as mother. Aether gave her his finger as she laughed at Xiao's curious face. It made Aether laugh too.

"You're so focused on her it's adorable. You wanna hold her?"-Aether

"Huh? I don't want to hurt her..." Aether gave Xiao her aways. Despite seeing him already, she booped her father on the nose. She laughed as Aether began to hum another song. The room fell quiet, even the nightly noises fell quiet. Aether soon got startled by the sudden quietness.

"Ah, shall we name her? I think I might have a name in mind."-Aether

"What is it?"-Xiao

"Aria. I can tell she gets fixated over lullabies and little songs."-Aether

"Aria it is then." Aria smiled and cheered at her new name. She liked it very much.

538 words