• twenty-five •

Kai's eyes glided around his face all features, feeling his eyes on her. She felt a smirk creep its way to her. She was planning something, he could see that a mile away.

"Question." She whispered, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Yes?" They kept eye contact.

"Is kissing allowed in this romantic setting? Or is it too risky for it to turn into a sexual setting?" Kai asked her hands resting on his shoulders, leaning on his slightly to get him wired up. He stared down at her, feeling himself smile. Oh, she knew what she was doing, that woman is smart.

His hands slid down to lay on her waist. "I think we can risk it." He whispered.

"Good." She tip-toed as he hunched to get the rest of the height out of their way.

Their lips contacted one another. His hands fell down to grab her lower waist and pull her up. Her back pressed on the sliding doors they forgot were there.

They kept going at it. His lips left her to go down to her neck, she rested her head on the door as he relaxed her body on the door, a smile spread on her face.

He bit harshly on her neck making her moan. She bit her lip to suppress the sound. Tyler pulled on her shirt, yanking it off to throw it to the corner of the elevator, as it hung on the rail.

Kai wore a beautiful laced bra, a dark blue one. It's like she was hoping for something like that would be happening. Most of it was easy to see through, her skin and nipples were noticeable. The rims were a flower pattern.

He kept kissing her neck, as she was pulling his shirt off. Tyler leaned back to let her take it off. Kai tossed it with the other one but it fell to the ground. "Tyler" she moaned out.

Ding

The door slid open. "Ahh!" Kai shouted as she fell through the middle. Her thighs around him tighten, making him fluster a bit at how good her grip was. One of Tyler's hands left her ass to grab whatever he could to catch her. His finger felt the metal wire he was in her bra.

Her hands grabbed his forearm, and his hands left her bra to pull her up to him. Her chest was on his, looking up.

Tyler let her down on her feet. "Jesus, couldn't hurt it you grabbed somewhere else." She grumbled, trying to fix the wire from its pulled ways. Pouting a bit. She just bought it a while ago and being expensive and all, she hopped to wear it a few more times for him.

"Go go." A quiet whisper caught the attention of the two. Tyler pulled Kai in protectively. Kai didn't mind the potential danger as she felt his chest muscles press on her face. She would die peacefully.

"Damon?" Tyler asked, loosening his grip on Kai, though it was still strong, not wanting her to leave his grasp.

"Sorry, we were still cleaning the bedroom." Tyler sighed, seeing the men and women giggling there.

"Did you touch the food?" He asked as the two broke contact.

"No sir." A girl spoke. The four of them looked away from the couple in front of them.

Tyler not knowing why there were behaving like that until Kai pulled out of his arms. His eyes laid back down on her, seeing her shirtless body. Her face is flustered.

He quickly rushed to the elevator to grab the two shirts, coming out to toss her to Kai.

"You guys can leave. Don't disturb us for the night." Tyler muttered, getting the girl next to him smiling. Both slide their shirt on.

The group rushed to the elevator, waving as they shut the doors, leaving the couple alone. Kai looked around—not moving—she was flabbergasted. It was amazing in there.

"Should I give you some money? How much was this place?" She asked worriedly.

Tyler shrugged, taking off his coat as she scanned the candles, lightly going near them, and sniffing the scent.

"Hawaiian." She nodded her head in approval, he noted her liken.

Tyler pulled her jacket off, as she looked at the chandeliers hanging in the place also. That was when she noticed, the whole floor was the room. It was a one-room floor.

"Do you want to watch a movie or eat?" He asked, taking off his shoes, as she went to do hers. But Tyler got on one knew and rose her foot to rest on it and untied it.

"I hope you know when you do this you're spoiling me." She muttered as he took off her shoe, getting the other one off too.

He looked up at her, giving her a toothy smile. She felt her heartstrings pull. "I hope you rely on me." Kai coved her face with her hand, making the guy laugh as he stood up.

"That was cheesy." She murmured making the guy pout.

"I thought it was good."

Tyler opened his arms for her, Kai didn't hesitate as she walked in and then giggled. "I didn't say it was bad. Just cheesy." She shrugged.

"You're, unbearable," Tyler whispered.

"Ouch." She pouted.

Tyler felt the hair on his skin stand excitedly. He has been waiting for this day for a while. "So, are you ready?" He asked.

"As long as you don't plan anything with heights, darkness, or butterflies then yes. Yes, I am." She nodded.

"Butterflies?"

"They are terrifying creatures." She crossed her arms defensively. Kai had a story behind that, and he of course will find out about it later.

"Okay." He nodded, taking something from the stand next to them, smiling.